Episode 227: Goodbye Laura...

Itsuki ♀️: Hi everyone! Welcome to the 227th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your host, Itsuki!

*Zaksaurus13 appears*

Zak: Hey hey hey!

Itsuki : Hello there, Zak! What brings you here again today?

Zak: Well, I have just one question. And that's for Ash and the Mew Mews.

Zoey: For us?

Ash: Well what do you want to ask, bud?

Zak: Back in Episode 213, you guys all talked about how you were all friends with the Winx girls and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles back in the 4Kids days. Are there any other characters that you guys hold close to in your heart?

Ash: Of course! There's also Sonic and his friends, Kirby, Yugi, and Luffy!

Maya: Wait? How were YOU guys friends with Luffy?!

Zoey: Don't you know? One Piece had a 4Kids!

Zak: And a terrible one at that!

Emily: What's wrong with the dub?

Zak: Well, what ISN'T wrong about it?Censorship, s**tty voice acting, the stupid Americanization, and that AWFUL theme song! Oh, and they cut MAJOR plot in it. Sounds familiar, DOESN'T IT DOKI DOKI GIRLS?!

*Maya kicks Zak in the balls*

Maya: Shut up, Zak!

Zak:

Me: Maya, that was rude.

Maya: Durand, you know how sensitive I am about people hating on us!

Me: Still, that was unnecessary.

Julie: Oh yeah! 4Kids One Piece had that AMAZING theme song!

Reina: Shall we sing it?

Me: REINA I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU SING THAT SONG-

Julie: OK!

Julie, Reina and Quico: YO! GA GO, GAAAA GOOOO!! DREAMIN!! DON'T GIVE IT UP, LUFFY! DREAMIN!! DON'T GIVE IT UP, ZOLO!! DREAMIN-

*Patty, Ami and Clara kick their rivals in the face*

Clara: STOP SINGING!!

Patty: You ALL suck!

Julie: That's the point!

Ami: Still, shut up!

Zak: Anyways, that's all I've got for now. See you guys. And Maya, I'm GOING to get you back for that kick in the balls!

Maya: *blows raspberry*

*Zak leaves the studio*

Me: Wonder why Zak is only giving us one question whenever he appears.

Zoey: I do too. Anyways, WINX CONFIRMED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Corina: NEVER. HAPPENING.

Me: (How was Zoey able to figure that out?!)