Episode 179: V4's Birthday!

Manatsu: Hello everyone and welcome to the tropica-shining 179th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your tropical host, Manatsu Natsuumi!

*V4 appears*

V4: Hey guys!

Hinata: Hey Nodoka, your boyfriend's here!

Nodoka: Shut up! He's not my boyfriend!

V4: Hi Nodoka! *kisses her on the cheek*

Nodoka:

*Nodoka runs out of the room and into the girls bathroom while screaming*

Me: Heh. Well then, what do you have for us today, V4?

V4: Well, today just so happens to be my birthday!

Me: Oh really? Happy birthday, bro!

V4: Thanks!

Hinata: Hey Nodoka, it's your boyfriend's birthday! Say happy birthday to him!

Nodoka: HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!

Hinata: Yes, he is!

Me: Come on, Nodoka! Kiss your boyfriend!😏

Nodoka: DURAND!!😡

*Chiyu and Asumi grab Nodoka from out the bathroom and walk back to the main room*

Nodoka: NO!! NO NO NO! PUT ME DOWN!!

Asumi: Alright V4, she's all yours!

V4: Perfect!

Nodoka: OH NO. DON'T YOU DARE!! DON'T YOU F**KING DA-

*V4 kisses Nodoka on the lips*

Nodoka: 😨

Hinata: Well Nodoka?😏

*Nodoka faints*

Chiyu: Aaaannnddd, she fainted.

V4: Heh. I know she truly loves me. Also, my real name is James. But just call me V4, OK?

Me: Oh, alright then.

V4: Thanks. Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of this show. If it weren't for your series, Durand, I never would've gotten to meet Nodoka, my series wouldn't have become so popular and my love for Precure would've have truly bloomed. So, thank you, Durand.

Me: Hey, no problem, bro!

V4: Well then, for my first question, you guys have been on the air for 10 months now so I gotta ask, do you guys film everything first try or do you guys have any bloopers?

Me: We always film everything first try. I always give the cast plenty of time to get ready for episodes so that we can get the episode right the 1st time. And so, we managed to nail every recording 1st try!

V4: I see. Anyways, for my next question, Precure girls, how do you feel about Super Sentai's 45th Anniversary and Kamen Rider's 50th Anniversary?

Emily: They're so great! They're even inviting us to their anniversary parties later! And even a first glimpse of the upcoming Kamen Rider Revice!

V4: Well that's good to hear! Can we join?

Nozomi: Of course you guys can join!

Me: Nice!

V4: Well then, as a birthday celebration, I'm treating you guys to a 5 Star restaurant and you guys can order whatever they want!

SpongeBob: WOOOOOOOO!!

Lincoln: Wait, you're not inviting the antagonists, are you?!

V4: Well, I am. But I choose what they eat!

The Antagonists (Mandy, Quico, Ryoko, Julie and Reina): NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ronnie Anne: HA! Losers!

Me: Well, thanks for the treat, V4! Just need to end off today's episode and we'll be ready to go!

V4: Alright! Well, see you guys later.

*V4 heads out*

Me: Alright then. While we get ready for our trip, that's all the time we've got for today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!