24

Seungkwan, Dino, Vernon and Mingyu decide to study at 96liners house as no one was home. Hoshi was busy with Vitamin L as he have to make sure they synchronise well while dancing. Wonwoo and Jun have to be with Mr Wang at hospital. So Mingyu would have felt lonely, that's why he called others. "Dae ..... Aha ....... Aaniyo hyung........ Please stop teasing......... I'll not come........no.....no......aa hyung......no..... I'm not saying it........okay....what is with that huh...... I'm saying it..... I.... love......hehe...not.. saying.....aha... that whining....okay..okay.. love you.... I love you......ummahh....ummahh".
"Mr. Can you leave". Seungkwan said rolling his eyes as he, Vernon and Mingyu were studying while Dino was talking on phone with his now boyfriend Hoseok. "You are so clingy bro". Mingyu added rolling his eyes too. "Baby have grown up". Vernon joked. "Just go and live with your hyung...but now let us study". Seungkwan complains.
"Hyung I'll talk to you later. Some people are getting jealous of our love". Dino cut the call staring at his other three friends. "You guys are so mean".

Dokeyom and Minghao were studying in their appartment. Minghao can't concentrate as he is super angry. Angry at Jun as that guy didn't came to meet him from the day he got back to Korea. How can Jun do this to him he thought. He was just looking at a book without realising it was upside down. "Something is bothering you?" Dk asked as he can tell Minghao is off minded today. Minghao was so lost that he didn't hear DK. DK shook him, bringing him back to reality. "Huh did you said anything?" Minghao asked finally giving attention to the other guy. "What is wrong, you are spacing out this whole time?" DK asked in a worried tone. "Aha nothing just worried about exams, let's study". Minghao tried to deny the topic. "See if you have anything in your mind, you can tell me". DK tried but Minghao still said it's nothing and went back to study.

"Juna go back home, you have been working quite much these days". Wonwoo said when he saw Jun rubbing his forehead as he might get a headache. "But I still haven't finished it". Jun replied sighing and getting back to working. "I'll finish it, I'm not going home today anyway. The Makanes and Mingyu are studying at home, go and spend some time with them". Wonwoo finally convinced Jun to leave. Jun was so exhausted back work.

Even though he was tired, Jun decided to go to Minghao. As he haven't met him for days because of work and his boyfriend is also having exams. To cheer him Jun bought his favourite snacks and went to Minghao's appartment. He called before going but Minghao didn't pick up so he just directly went there.

Jun's POV

I was excited to meet my HaoHao. I hope he is not sulking anymore. With that thought I knock on the door. I heard the footsteps coming near and I hoped it was Minghao as I need to explain if it's DK. The door opened and I finally saw my baby, I missed him so much. He looked at me surprised but still angry face. I tried to hug him but he stopped me with his hand. "Why are you here?" He asked, I can feel the anger in his tone. "Baby I'm sorry.." I tried to convince him but he still had that angry look on his face. "Why did you come, go and do your work". He said with a pouty face. "Baby please Jun is sorry, sorry sorry sorry....this much (I opened my hands wide to show him how much I was sorry) sorry". God he is finally laughing. I thought. He came and hug me which made me happy. "You are ab idiot". "Minghao who's at door". DK came and saw us hugging. He was a little shocked seeing us like this. "DK listen we are dating but you can't tell anyone, not even Shau hyung". Minghao's word made me a little upset. Why can't we tell people that we are dating, I want to tell my bestfriends about it. "Why, isn't it a good thing?" DK asked, which is my question to. "Come on, I don't like people teasing me. And you know how I'm". Minghao replied to him. DK nodded and said he'll not tell others. "Well how long you two have been dating?" He asked, we giggle and told him that it's been two months. His mouth was open wide with shock. "You guys started dating even before me?" He asked with a pout. We nodded looking at each other and smiling. Then I gave a small kiss on Minghao's lips and he liked it.
We went inside and had some tea and I also help them in study.