19

"Damm it". Seungkwan and Vernon entered their apartment. Seungkwan had a grumpy face. He was surely angry. Vernon sat on the couch and Seungkwan sat on his lap.

"I thought you were angry?" Vernon said.

"I still am". Seungkwan pouted. "I was just helping her Seungkwanaa". "Ohh Come on Vernon she was definitely trying to flirt with you". Seungkwan said with angry voice. "I just gave her some notes , that's it". Vernon was trying to calm him down. "I'm not saying you are wrong but you know she can have asked her friends about it. But she asked you cause she wanted an excuse to talk to you. I know she thinks that you deserve someone better than me".
"Seungkwan you are the best for me. Please stop being this possessive of me. I'm not going to leave you" Vernon back hugged Seungkwan into his lap. He kissed Seungkwan's neck from back. Then Seungkwan turned to face him. "I really love you so much Vernon". "I love you too baby". Seungkwan leaned in to kissed him. Vernon kissed him back they enjoyed their moment till their parents which is Jeonghan and Seungcheol came back home. They acted quickly so the parent couple didn't get any key of it.
"How was your day babies?" Jeonghan asked sitting down next to Seungkwan.
"It was good hyung. But I'm still curious why Wonwoo hyung asked Dino off all people to company him for dinner?" Seungkwan question as Dino got a call from Wonwoo in the morning that he needs to come with him for dinner.
"Yes and Mingyu hyung also said he was busy. Will not he leave his all work to go with Wonwoo hyung always?" Vernon also asked in confusion. Jeonghan looked at Scoups and they both smrick. The youngers knew there is something fishy. "It is all planned". Scoups told the kids.
"What are you planning against poor Dino? I knew it you guys don't accept him as a kid and were all acting as he is your favorite son". Seungkwan commented sarcasmly to which he got hit on head by Jeonghan. "We are just setting him up with Hoseok Hyung. You idiot". Jeonghan explained. "Huh how did you know about Dino liking Hobi hyung?" Vernon asked with surprised look. "You guys already knew that?" Seungcheol questioned. "Well yeah". Seungkwan answered.

"Thank you so much Hoshi hyung". The group shouted with joy as they were full with the food Hoshi ordered for them. "Hoshi hyung you are the best. I must say people are lucky to have you in their life". Seok Kim said as he really felt grateful for it. "You guys always makes me happy so I tried to do same. Just practice hard you kids your hardwork will pay off. Now after you finish eating I ordered everyone to go back to your dorm okay". Hoshi commanded and took his bag. "Okay hyung see you tomorrow". The group said goodbye.

After treating his seems like kids Hoshi went to visit Woozi's studio as he has some snacks with him. Hoshi saw the door of the studio was open. "Woozi are you here". Hoshi entered the studio "Don't close the do...". Before Woozi could finish his sentence Hoshi has already closed the door.
"Ohh no". Woozi sigh. "What happened Woozi did I did something wrong". Hoshi asked confused as he didn't know what made Woozi to sigh. "The door was broken and you closed it. I wonder if we can open it now". After hearing Woozi, Hoshi quickly tried to open the door and bingo the handle came out. Now it sure can not get opened.
"Now what should we do Woozi?" "I think we are stucked here till tomorrow as I've already called and they said not even one carpenter is available". Woozi replied going back to his work. Hoshi just sighed and sat on the couch. He checked his phone and one more bingo his phone was dead. He just putted it on charge.

"I'm already here but where is Wonwoo hyung?" Dino wonders as he haven't seen a single sight of his hyung. Wonwoo told him to come to this restaurant but Wonwoo is not here yet so Dino called him. "Hello hyung? Where are you? I'm already here".
"Oww Chana I'm really sorry. Me and Jungkook were on our way but the car got puncture so we are at garage now. But don't worry we will reach there soon. Please wait for us inside the restaurant". Wonwoo said to Dino and cut the call. Poor Dino went inside the restaurant and sat on the table he was told by receptionist as they have already made reservations. "Wow hyung you are good at lying". Mingyu teased Wonwoo. "He have learned it from you though". Taehyung said pulling Jungkook closer. "Hobi hyung is on his way too". Jungkook told them.