27

It was Monday and as thought, Woozi was going to spend it with Hoshi.
But Hoshi didn't showed up at his studio since the morning, normally he will come there as soon as he comes to Pledis building, but today was different.
Woozi just shrugged it off thinking that Hoshi must be busy with the group.

"So you went to his house?" Seungkwan asked Dino as they were sitting in the garden.

"Yeah and his family likes me. Btw how are you now. I heard you were sick?" Dino asked being concerned about the older.

"I'm all fine thanks to my love, Noonie". Seungkwan replied clinging to Vernon's arm.

"Off course I had to take care of you, or who else will do". Vernon said giving a peak on his head.

"Owww you two are so cute couple". Dino said and clicked a photo of them.

"Hey why did you take a picture?" Seungkwan asked with a pout.

"I have to send it to Jeonghan hyung, or else he'll again start with "Who's baby you are?" Joke". Dino replied which made the other two laugh.

Seokmin finally came back from his vaccinations with Joshua, he happily entered the house excited to greet his bestfriend Minghao and tell him about what he have done during the vaccination. But when he entered the house it was all mess. It looks like no one is home from weeks, but Minghao being a clean freak can't leave house this dirty. This is what made him worried and he immediately dropped his bags and ran to his room. What he saw is what he would hate to see the most. Minghao being a total mess. It's not the The8 guy he used to know. It is the person who is wasted because of love and being a stressed mess.

"Haoyaa". Dk quickly went to Minghao who was sitting on the floor, and wrapped his arms around him.

The latter started to cry seeing his bestfriend.
"Dk.....we... argued and he...he...will not come to meet.....me... even....once". The boy said between his cry as he was crying hard.

"He must be busy Hao, please stop crying, please". Dk said wipping the tears by his tumb.
Minghao nodded but sobbed silently. Dk was so worried seeing him like this.
He told Minghao to eat something and take a rest, till he started to clean the house.

Mingyu was sitting in the living room scrolling through the TV after having his breakfast. He was just trying to divert his mind from being stressed about the thing happened few days ago. Joshua have came back from vacation and now resting in his room.
The doorbell rang and Mingyu thought it must be Dino or DK so he went to open it. He was super surprised seeing Wonwoo at the door.

"Hyung?" He let Wonwoo in and before coming inside Wonwoo hold the puppy squishy in front of Mingyu, which he was hiding behind. Mingyu's surprised face turned into a bright happy grin as he saw the squishy. He quickly took it and hugged it.

"Hyung you got it for me, omg it's so cute. I love it hyung and I love you". Mingyu gave Wonwoo a tight hug, Wonwoo was so happy that Mingyu made up with him so easily. He thanked Hoshi in his mind that he suggested him to buy a puppy squishy instead of recipe books.

"Let's go inside". Mingyu said but Wonwoo gave him a sad smile.

"I need to go to work baby". He replied making Mingyu a little upset, but Mingyu quickly shrugged it off and gave Wonwoo a big smile. Wonwoo was happy that Mingyu understands and is not upset.

"You can leave, but first you need to give me 10min". And with that Mingyu pulled Wonwoo in the house, and locked their lips making it a small make out session. The kisses were sloppy and wet. They continue it for a while before finally parting away, a thin line of saliva connection thier lips. Both panting heavily. Then Mingyu leaned in and gave a small kiss and wiped Wonwoo's wet lips.