II

"Is he really your son?" Mingyu asked Dino, looking at a year old baby with his wide eyes. Dino giggled shaking his head.

"Hyung I told you already, I'm not a baby anymore". Dino said.

"But still, you are just 25 Channie". Mingyu said.

"And you might be 24 when you had a son". DK said bluntly looking at Soonyoung. Mingyu's smile faded a little as Dokeyom is still angry with him and Soonyoung and will not talk to them. But it wasn't only him, but Shua, Scopus who actually are having a serious talk with Seungkwan and Vernon, right now. Maybe scolding them for bringing Mingyu and Soonyoung home. But Mingyu is more worried about the one who are not even here yet, Wonwoo, Jihoon and Jun. He is praying that they don't have any encounter for some time at least.

"Whatever, but Yannie is really cute. He is just a copy of you hyung". The8 said trying to make Mingyu and Soonyoung feel a little good.

"Hyung, how old is Yan?" Dino asked.

"He is 3". Soonyoung replied him with his small smile. Dino felt sad seeing his energetic hyung has lose his many colours.

"Hyung........ You are staying for dinner". Seungkwan came happily followed by happy Vernon, Joshua and Seungcheol just sighing with a little annoyed faces.

"No Kwanie, we should leave now. I'll get Yannie". Soonyoung got up but Dino held his hand, making him sit back.

"Hyung, you came after so many years and now are just trying to leave. Can't you stay". Dino said, his eyes getting a little teary.

"Dino I".

"Come on Mingyu, tell hyung to stay ....... Please". The8 too pleased.

"Hao but...."

"I'll go and prepare for dinner". Even though DK didn't force them to stay but his actions were enough for understanding that he also wants them to stay.

"Hyung please". Seungkwan and Vernon too insisted and they again gave in.

"Yey". Both high five cheering.

"I'll go and help Hobi hyung in taking care of kids". Seungkwan said and went to kids playroom.

"Hyung, where have you been from these 4years?" Dino can't help but be worried about them. Seungcheol and Joshua were also all ears wanting to know about it.

"My hometown". Soonyoung simply replied looking down.

"So now you shifted to Seoul?" The8 asked but Mingyu shook his head.

"We actually came bec..." Mingyu couldn't complete as the doorbell disturb them.

"I'll get it". The8 said getting up from his seat and opening the door. He was surprise seeing, who is at the door.

"Jun hyung?" He smiled a little but the latter totally ignored him and entered, but Jun wasn't alone.

"Hello Hao". Wonwoo and Woozi greeted entering the house. Both have a happy and excited smile plastered on their faces but it soon disappear after seeing Soonyoung and Mingyu. Same with Jun.

"What are they doing here?" Jun asked angrily. Hearing Jun's angry and loud voice, even Seungkwan and Hobi came out. Wonwoo and Woozi were just looking at them furiously.

"Hyung, they are my guest". Seungkwan told him with straight face.

"Really Seungkwan? Have you lost your mind?"

"Hyung....... What is wrong with them being here? Why can't we have them as our guest?" Chan retorts.

"Just invite them with open arms and forget how lowly they have become". Wonwoo said glaring at Soonyoung.

SVT Ships always sailing💗 (all svt ships &a new ship of dino and hobi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara