35

Mingyu was finally awake. He looked around and realised that he slept in Hoshi's room yesterday. He is really thankful for the older for taking care of him. Mingyu looked for Hoshi but he guessed that the older must have left for his date. Right, today is a really big day for Hoshi, finally that hyung is going to have a boyfriend. Mingyu now regret burdening the older by his story but Mingyu can't find anyone else that his Hoshi hyung as he knows he is always there to listen.

Mingyu took a shower and change into his normal clothes as he doesn't want to eat, he just decided to kill his time while scrolling through his phone and it didn't take much time for him to see something he should not have or she doesn't want to believe. The post in which Wonwoo claiming Woozi his boyfriend. It's can't be true, Wonwoo can't do this to him nor Hoshi and how can even Woozi too do something like this to someone who has this really pure heart. Mingyu was shocked and his grip loosen as the phone fall down. The tears were finding their way to come out but right now he can't just sit and cry. Not when Hoshi is at the cafe, waiting for Woozi. Mingyu just wish that Hoshi haven't seen the post yet and he will not be late.
Mingyu quickly wiped his tears and took his car key, running out of the house. He quickly drove to the said cafe, hoping for the good. He stumbled as he hurriedly got off the car as soon as he reached the cafe.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kwon Soonyoung have booked a table here, can you tell me where is he?" Mingyu asked in his worried tone and the expression of other weren't really positive.
"I think you are late Mr. Just few minutes ago he ran out crying". The guy on the reception told Mingyu and as soon Mingyu recieved the information he too ran out, trying to find Hoshi. He was running everywhere his feet dragging him, he need to find Hoshi anyhow.
"Hoshi hyung". He shouted and ran here and there until he saw a familiar figure walking unknowingly.
Mingyu saw Hoshi was walking towards the road even though the signal is red and a truck coming in his direction.
Mingyu quickly ran to him shouting his name as he wrapped his arms around Hoshi from behind and pulled him back before the truck could hit him.
Finally Hoshi came to sense, realising where he was going.
"Mi......Mingyu...... It's ov....over". He cried turning in Mingyu's arms.
Mingyu hugged Hoshi as tears fall from his eyes too. He never imagined something this worst can happen.

Hoshi came back to his apartment and started to pack his things. Mingyu was standing there a little confused as where the latter is going.
"Hyung, where will you go?" He finally asked.
"Back home". Hoshi simply replied, taking all the necessary things.
"What about work?" Mingyu asked worried as he knows how much Hoshi loves his work as choreographer.
"I can't do this Mingyu, not anymore. I can't". Hoshi said as his eyes get glittery.
"Hyu..... hyung, can I come with you? Please". Mingyu requested and Hoshi just agreed as he knows Mingyu will not go back to his family as they never cared about him. Mingyu's family have never cared about him, they are rich and will just send money to Mingyu if he needs but they never take any step to adore their son or praise him. Mingyu have even stopped contacting them often since he started to earn by himself.
And just like that they left, without telling anyone, without even a goodbye.

"Hyung, did you see Wonwoo hyung's post?" Dk asked Seungcheol who just shook his head unknowingly.
"See". Dk showed it to him and Minghao and both of their eyes widened.
"What the heck, what about Hoshi and Mingyu? Are they out of their minds? Call Wonwoo to come here now, and tell Hoshi and Mingyu to". Seungcheol said.
Dk first called Wonwoo and the older said he will be there in some time. Then he tried to call Mingyu and Hoshi but neither of their call got connected.
"It say not reachable hyung". Dk told them.
Seungkwan and Chan too came out of their rooms with shocked expression as soon as they saw the post.
"What is this hyun?" They asked and the other just shrugged as they don't know and only Wonwoo can explain now. Joshua also came back and his expression were seriously worried.
"Did you saw?" And they nodded.
"Mingyu's belongings are missing from our apartment". Joshua told them and they all were shocked.
"What?" Was there reaction.
"Did you check Hoshi?"
"His phone is not reachable". Dk told him.
They checked Hoshi's room and his belongings were missing too.
They were so worried and then there comes Wonwoo.
"You bastard, what the fuck you actually did?" Seungcheol angrily grabbed Wonsoo's collar as he was worried sick about where his two brothers would be.
"Hyung, first listen to us". Woozi interrupted and Joshua relise Wonwoo from him.
"What was the reason hyung? Why you did this?" Dino the youngest asked crying as he can't see this anymore.

"Do you really think we wanted to do this? But you know Dino, your Hoshi and Mingyu hyung deserve worst that this". This time Woozi spoke as he knows Wonwoo still needs time to heal.

"What are you talking hyung?" Dk asked.
"They both were dating behind our back". He told them making everyone more shocked that they already were.
"What? Mingyu and Hoshi?" Seungcheol asked in disbelief.

"Yes...... I saw them with my own eyes". Then Wonwoo explained everything that had happened, he even showed them the pictures, making everyone believe.
"I can't believe, they did this". No one wanted to believe that Hoshi and Mingyu have done this. Now they think what Wonwoo have done is right. They can't forgive Hoshi and Mingyu.

Seungcheol received a call.
"Hello? What? Okay. I really don't have any idea. I know we are close but I don't know where they are and I don't think I want to know sir. I am sorry". And he cut the call.
"What happened?" Joshua asked.
"They said Hoshi and Mingyu resigned and don't want to work with Pledis anymore. Also Mingyu and Hoshi are not in town anymore, they also don't know where they go". He explained. Even though everyone were acting like they don't care, they all were sad that knowing Hoshi and Mingyu left. Woozi was sad that he will not be able to see Hoshi again, same with Wonwoo about Mingyu. They all just stayed silent as no one knows what to say.

Wonwoo got a call from Jun.
"Wonwoo, what the heck is that?" He asked, anger can be sense in his tone.
"Jun, they cheated on me". Then Wonwoo explained everything to him.
"No, Wonwoo Hoshi....he can't do this". Jun still can't believe that his best friend did something like this.
"I also don't want to believe but Jun, they really did this". Wonwoo cried.
"It's okay, I am with you and I hope now Woozi will be there for you. Can I trust you Woozi?"
"I will never leave Wonsoo's side Junaaa". Woozi assured him.
"May be, this is what we have in our faiths".

Sometimes misunderstanding can lead to something that we never expected. Only if Jun have took some time from his work and tried to understand how Minghao was feeling or if Minghao have tried to understand Jun just once and controlled his anger, they could have been together.

Only if Jeonghan had the courage to fight his parents or his parents have tried to understand him or only if Seungcheol had tried more to protect his relationship with Jeonghan.

Only if Seungkwan had tried to listen to Vernon before reaching to any conclusion or only if Vernon can tried to stop Seungkwan from reaching conclusions.

Only if Mingyu took a immediate step and asked Wonwoo to explain at the very moment he misunderstood him or only if Wonwoo tried to talk it out before taking such a big step.

Only if Woozi could have tried to talk to Hoshi at least once before trusting Wonwoo or only if Hoshi have asked them to explain instead of running away.

Sometimes we should not get to the point we will regret and think only if I could have said that or done that. Relationships are like a glass showpiece. If we don't clean it with some happiness, it will be covered with dust. If we don't take it with care, it will break into pieces. Sometimes you just need to speak it off instead of keeping it inside.

So guys this story officially ends here. Omg my first story finally ending. But don't be sad about the sad endings as it will be continued in book 2 where I'll try to give it a happy ending. In book 2. You guys will get a story after 4 years. I really hope you guys enjoyed it till now and I'll try to fill you with many more good stories. Till then please enjoy. And wait for book 2.