chapter 26

Max pov:

I am not getting  what is going but then lam comes out of room and sits beside park.

Beam: guys now let's start it.

Lam: Babe don't worry  and you already gone through this so no issues.

Me, tul, pha and kit got confused hearing what lam said to park.

Max: lam but your dad himself said not to trouble him.

L: it's just tattoo he gone through it no issue. Only we need big tattoo to cover the small family tattoo.

M : so that is the reason  you never let park to finish his dragon tattoo?

L: yes the moment I met him I know I am going to marry him so I did everything to put the though of completing his dragon tattoo to halt for today. Today he is going to have the complete tattoo.

Park: Babe but today is our first night  why can't we do it after tomorrow?

L: because you didn't propose before marriage we didn't have engagement actually after engagement party this richual will be done bur we don't have time so now is good.

B: pha, kit, p max and p tul you will also have this tattoo.

Kit: what about Ming will he not have it?

Forth: he got the tattoo with Bea and yo.
He cried alot to get matching tattoo with them and finally everyone in family agree because he is family from his diaper times. He is best friend of Bea and yo. I use to get jealous of them.

Ming: oh p me and yo use to get jealous of you because he use to tail you like a lost puppy and play with us only for 1 hour you couldn't able to share him for that time.

This is new information to us.

F: fine what ever.

L: parky come sit and have the tattoo.
Uncle David and uncle pete please call our artist.

David: sure he is here.

Then comes my brother I got shocked  after seeing  him there. I know he works with p tharn and p arthi but I don't  know he is that close to the family.
I saw forth and lam with question mark  look but they gave me shy smile.

F: I know what you are thinking Max but  shouldn't tell anyone  about our partners even there family.

M: then why are you telling now?

F: because you are my partner in our business with lam, park and tul.
He is p arthi and p tharn business partner so you are inner circle now so you will get to know everything.

M: p knot does p tew know it that you are working here and you left your newlywed husband there alone with your 1 year old son.

After saying that I saw everyone having question mark face and p arthit is glaring at him and for unknown reason p kong also glaring.

K: Tew is with you and he didn't  call me for his marriage  and didn't come for My marriage.

Knot: we are in deep undercover  so we couldn't make it to your marriage and I will tell you in detail after the ceremony.

By saying that he started the tattoo machine before he can start .

Park: p sorry  but do you know how to tattoo?

Arthi: he use to work in tattoo shop when we were studying. 
He is more than capable to tattoo you.

P:k thank you p for telling me let's start it then I will go for my first night.

L: shut up and sit quite and p knot  please start it.

P knot started the process and it finished  in 2 hours and finally  the dragon  tail is
Started it is covering the family tattoo. The finish product is like there is no family tattoo.

Pha: how can we see the tattoo  which I never saw it on any one of you.

Then p knot took uv light and put it on dragon tail for park , lion head for lam , right wings for forth, left wing for beam which we never saw , heart for wayo, mountain senary for Ming, matching gear tattoo for p kong and p arthi , wolf for p tharn, fox for p type to show the family tattoo.

Park: yes finally all the sermany are over. Babe let's go to our next one which is first night as married couple.

L: and as parents also so don't get too excited.

B: p lam I will take lev and Bright with me you guys enjoy.  This is my gift for p park.

P: oh beammie  thank you.

L: thank you Bea.

F: he will do it with my help so you have to thank me also.

L&p: no It's your responsibility as our friend and as his husband.

Pha: guys  can I ask 1 thing ?

Wayo: honey what happened?

Pha suddenly  came infront of nong wayo and get on his knee and ask for his hand for marriage .

P: will you marry me after graduation?

Y: yes I will.

P : p knot I am getting tattoo today now.

K: fine I will do it before take uncle pete permission idiot.

Kong: he already took his permission if you are here you would have known and due to you some one angry.

Everyone turn to p arthi  and he is sad and having loninging look.

A: sorry knot due to me you had missed alot in your life.

Knot: hey arthi don't be like that I got tew with me only because of you so we are even man.
Now phana come I tattoo  you and give you matching  tattoo  to yo.

Pha: thank you p.

Yo: love you honey.

Pha: love you babu.

Bea: k quickly start it p knot and p lam and p park you go to your room now go.
No p lam you are not saying anything you go.

Lam: fine good night  guys bye.

They both went to the room and I took lev and went and sit with tul. He took the baby and started playing with him and suddenly.

Tul: Babe what kind of tattoo  you want I am not going to get matching x tattoo of yours. While having the partner sermanoy we will also have a matching tattoo.

Max: sure Babe anything for you.

Kit: meow meow I will have matching tattoo to you after graduation I need to mentally prepare to get that big tattoo.

Ming: no p you can have smaller version  of mine .

Kit: thanks but I will be engaged to you after graduation only not now. First we move to one room in this big castle then next step  is engagement so baby steps Babe OK?

Ming: I am more than OK KitKat.

Knot: finish.

Pha: yes now I am officially engaged to my babu.

Yo: yes honey we are.

After that yo came to pha and kiss him on lips infront of everyone

Then suddenly lev started crying and tul look at beam as if asking for something then beam took both lev and Bright with him to nursery.

Forth: congrats pha and little devil and good night everyone I will be going to my husband.

Me and tul about to follow him but a guest  surprise us.

Tew: p knot I came see whom I brought.

$$$$$$$$$
Thank you