chapter 14

Arthi pov:

Me, kong, type and than formulate a plan to send Mr sing and pring to jail. I send forth's friends to beach house to cover beam and forth from the eyes of the outer world and I send my trusted men to follow pring because she can't know that bea and phoom are together.

I dialled lam number and told him to bring forth to my office on Sunday none will be in office and by Monday I want to solve the problem for that I need forth.

On Sunday morning 10 am :

Forth: p you ask me to come?

Arthi: yes phoom I want you help to solve the problem.

Forth: what I need to do?

Arthi: I am sorry but you have to take pring on date and your friends will tag along discreetly.

Forth: I will take her to a date on one condition that I need to tell bea about the plane. I will do it if only he approve it and by Monday the problem should be solved. Can yo assure me that it will solved by monday?
Then I will do anything of course with bean's approval.

Arthi: Good and I will tell beam you go and get ready.

Forth: no you call him and put the phone in speaker let me hear everything.

I dialled my phone and it is ringing and beam pick the call.

Beam: hi p how are you.

Arthi: baby you are on speaker say hi to everyone.

Beam: who is there and what is going on?

(I will use 1st letter of name to indicate who is talking)

A: Beam I am sending forth on date with pring to collect evidence.

B: How you are going to do that?

A: when they went out I will send my trusted men to surch and sending forth friends discretely to keep eye on them to assure nothing will happened.

B: Ok but ask fortty to say in the house if Mr. Sing not home and ask her to take some place where is secret to have romantic date in home.

A: what do you mean?

B: That bitch told me how secure her volt is it can't be opened by another people except her or her dad. It's very complicated one there only she kept the video about out parents death. P Fortty please be careful.

F: Babe don't worry I will be fine and will bring the evidence to keep both father and daughter in jail.

B: We won't have anything on that bitch she will come to our lives again.

F: Don't worry I have plan for that I make her confess that she is blackmailing you for 4 years that is enough to keep her in jail.

B: k P Fortty be careful. And P Arthy you to be careful.

A,F: bye baby, bye babe.

B: Don't glare at each other I am your both baby in different way so don't start war because you both need to go to war against a command enemy.

A,F: ok.

B: good now I need to go and eat I am hungry. P both of you bring something to eat when you come after the war. Ok.

A,F: yes sir.

B: ok bye I am going.

By saying that beam cut the call. Now I know how and why bea was that scared to share anything.
He is just 16 years old and suffered a lot.

A: Do you know he ask pring to leave me and my relationship with your brother for that only he agreed to leave the country. He even sad if anything happens to me or the family he will come back and snatch you from her by showing the vedio recording of her blackmailing him and kidnapping him in 1st year to talk to him everything is in bean's phone he show it to her. So she agreed she will not mess with anyone in the family.

F: she left the videos like that?

A: no she made him delete then only he decide to go U.S.A.

F: Ok we need to act fast then let me get ready P for my date. 1st let me call her and tell her.

Forth open his phone and dialled her number and told her that he will pick her for date.

We plan for him to take her out and convince her to take him home back and to take him to walt where the video and proof are there while this happens Lam, Park, Max and Tum will be working surrounding and inform me I will send trusted man of dad david and uncle pete to replace the security in the Pring's house.
Then me, Tharn, Kong and Type will go to the Spring's house with police by the time Mr. Sing comes home he will be arrested with his daughter.
I didn't involve doc gang, yo and ming because Pring should be surprised that we know not only bea, yo and ming.

Pring pov:

Today got up early and was doing my homework because it's due tomorrow so I started early and finish it by lunch and go to pub by night.

I got a call and see who is calling me.

P: hi dad how are you?

S: hi baby.
    I am fine I called to ask what do you
    Want from Turkey.

P: I want famous shall and there antic jewelry.

S: ok babe.

P: bye dad.

S: bye baby.

After talking to dad I went back to my work and started doing my work.

Then suddenly my phone ring again and I was about to lift it without looking who called me but at last moment my eyes land on name then suddenly I felt happy and change poster to maintain my innocent act and started talking to forth innocently.

P: Hi Forth. How are you?

F:Hi I am taking you to a date it's time we start dating yesterday the priest said me to start relationship.

P: sure I am happy you finally willing to take me to a date ok I will wait for you.

F: Be ready I will pick you at 6 o'clock in night we are going to dinner.

P: ok I am so happy. Bye see you at 6.

F: ok bye.

I am happy and started getting ready and went to beauty parlor to do my hair and makeup.
I am excited no one can say no to me I always turn there no to yes by crook or hook.

I am finally going to have him all to myself. I will separate him from his family when he make me his wife and no one can come near him only I will be his world like that nasty baster beam use to be. I make them separate then and now I will make him choose me at any cost so I will plan to spend the night with him on the bed to get pregnant. Be ready forth you are going to be a father.

##########

Thank you