chapter 19

Pha pov:

Beam started coming to collage he is wearing little loose shirts and doing all his work by himself.
Me and kit are being little overprotective of beam due to the negligence we shown towards him during the starting of my and kits love life with our perspective lovers and even without them we don't know anything about him he hide a lot from us. So we are being over protective towards him.
We will be having exam next month so we are preparing a lot. Then in lunch hour suddenly beam started crying.
I got panicked and went to beam and try to console him but I failed.

Kit: beam why are you crying? Tell me don't worry about pha he will not say anything.

Beam: I want spicy biryani but pha will scold me if I ask but I am craving for it.

Pha: oh beam don't cry you can have best spicy biryani you ever had.

Beam: No I want only the one in science block canteen.

Pha: I am also talking about it beam. Let's go there and I will call forth and tell him to come there directly.

Me, kit and beam started in my car and I inform babu that we are coming to his canteen for the famous biryani then he guessed correctly that beam is craving for it.

We reached the science block and went inside by looking and search I find my babu before I say anything beam run to yo I shake my head and released heavy breath.
I do get jealous of them even tho they are cousins I can't help it.

Yo: bea I ordered your biryani actually I order for everyone.

P: babu please tell me you didn't order biryani for me to?

Y: no darling I order fried rice for the people who didn't like spicy food.

P: thank you babu and love you.

Y: I love you too darling.

And then I went near him and kiss him passionately in front of whole canteen.

Suddenly everyone turn towards the entrance there comes 8 people who are hot and handsome then suddenly beam burst into tears.

B: pha tell to everyone not to look at my p forty he belong to me.

After getting pregnant beam became more vocal and expressing his feeling without hesitation which is good for him. He been suppressing everything for 4 years so he need this hormonal change due to which he expressing what he is feeling openly.

F: baby why are you crying?

By saying that forth came to beam and hug him.
Then beam kiss and clam him in front of every desire full eyes.

B: don't let anyone near you other than me in romantic manner or I am going to cut your balls into pieces.

Forth swallowed big lump which is visible and got pale like he is not breathing.

F: babe I will never let anyone look or come at me romantically I will take care.

By saying that forth cried like baby and wayo, lam and ming got teary with happiness.

Park: lam babe why is forth crying like that. Is he that sad but his eyes saying he is happy.

L: because our sassy, demanding and stubborn beam is back after 4 years we are happy about it and most of all forth miss this side of beam a lot.

Y: this means bea totally open up to
p forth. So we are happy about it and going to celebrate it.

B: I want bbq party at villa and you guys call everyone and I want everyone no excuses from anyone not even my brother tell me if anyone is not willing I will handle it.

Y: shit I forgot how scarry he is honey.

Yo whisper to me because he is scared to say it loud.

After finishing lunch everyone went back to there classes except forth he came with beam and drop him in class and before forth turn back to go back beam hold forth hand and make him turn and kiss him on the lips in front of whole class and then beam announce to everyone that forth is his boyfriend.

3rd person pov:
After collage everyone want to villa and had a blast of bbq party and after that everyone got busy because of exams and beam became more serious and study a lot but both forth and beam miss each other a lot even tho both are living in same room as married couple.

So yo planed a vacation before marriage after exams and its a surpice for all the would be married couple. Only for 2 days  lack of time.

Yo planned for shopping also over there for marriage.

###########

Thank you