chapter 20

Type pov:

We all went to the beachy house of a famous wedding dress designer who is wayo and ming friend from school.

Its a surprise for beam from yo because bea is the baby of the family and I called the jewelry designer who is p tharn's partner on one of his project. I invited him to the beach house.

P arthi call the party organisers to beach house to discuss about the marriage.

This is the wedding gift to bea from us 4.
He is the baby of the house so he deserve the best.

Actually we though beam will get married after graduation but forth ask our parents permission and convince them by saying he doesn't want to take chances, what if he again try to save us by sacrificing himself no i will not take that chance i will marry him with my brothers.
So everyone agreed to forth demand and forth convince beam by saying he want the baby to born with his surname by default without adding for that we have to marry before baby born why select new date we can marry on same date as our brothers and after giving it a thought beam agreed to forth.

We are giving preference to beam likes because he is baby of the house and last born in our generation kids and we miss bea for past 4 years so we are planed to spoil him to our heart content.

Beam is 6 months younger than yo and ming but he is genius skip 2 classes and in pha and kit class. And he went to different school which is suitable for wanna be doctors. No one knows his age even pha and kit, beam tried hard to blend in so he didn't revealed his age in high school then only he changed to different school to become good doctor. There in high he meet pha and kit instantly they became friends but beam didn't reveal anything about him to anyone because his age then because pring blackmail.

So he deserve best wedding with his love of life.

Now he is going to give birth to baby the last born of family giving birth to the first born of family next generation.
Waw nice I never thought about it like this. It kind of spacial.

Then suddenly here p arthi who is running to bathroom and vomited everything he ate and kong went with him and help him.

Beam: what happened p are you ok?

Arthi: I am fine bea don't worry.

B: are you going to tell me or i should do hunger strike.

No one is going to go against bea wishes when he uses that threat.

A: i am 2nd month pregnant.

B: waw congrats bro our kids going to be friends. But why didn't you tell before?

A: we want to concentrate on your marriage then we can concentrate on me.

B: what are you saying you are neglecting my neese or nephew for me no you will concentrate on baby and let other organise the wedding.

A and K: ok bea.

Kong: bea are you not going to congratulate me?

B: I am not talking to you. P type do you know about it?

Bea ask me while looking at me.

T: He didn't tell me but i kind of suspect because p tarn told me p arthi always going to bathroom and being picky about food. But i didn't pay that much attention to my suspicion because busy with wedding preparations.
Sorry i didn't pay attention p arthi.

A: hey type you are my favorite brother you know i am more close to you than beam. I want no one to take there attention from bea because we missed him for 4 years so i hide it from you. I should be one to say sorry.

Tharn: no one love me and bother to share anything with me. I am hurt and congrats bros.

A: tharn don't act you caught me red-handed while i am telling kong don't act because you are afraid of what type will do because you didn't told him.

Th: you are the one who told not to disturb type because he single handedly handling wedding preparations. So I  started taking care of you instead of my babe and you expose me in front of him.
He will be mad for not sharing with him.

T: thara I love you.

Tharn got teary because this is my first time telling him I love him.
Actually ours is arrange marriage but p tharn loves me from our childhood where as me i got no one and p tharn is best option so i said ok to marriage so we started going to dates and staying in same room in same house as kong and p arthi.

Th: baby ty I love you.

He came to me and kiss my forehead then hug him them after some time i came to sense and release our hug and went to p arthi to congratulate them. Then everyone followed me and congratulate them today is good day fill with good news.

Beam and wayo went to congratulate p arthi and with big hug and kiss then they directly went to p tharn and congratulate him with big hug and kiss him both on each cheek then i hear big growl from forth and pha. But bea and yo gave warning look with that both forth and pha pout which is not that a sean to see.

Then they both came to me and said congratulations for finding love in my relationship and teas me for taking too long to understand my felling towards thara.

F and k: p tharn congratulations we are happy for you and p type, typee  take care of our brother he loves you a lot.
Thank you.

T: hey guys don't say thanks for loving my sole mate.

Th: baby ty you do believe that i am your sole mate?

T: yes thara I do. Now enough being emotional our designer for dress , gold and wedding are waiting let select them.

We got busy with the selection for rings and wedding dress and wedding theme. We finally agreed to one theme which is liked by all 3 cauple.

The marriage is in 1 month before thay we need to tell oldies about p arthi and kong and book hospital appointment for check-up.

#############

Thank you