chapter 25

Lam pov:

Cherry and John selected names for our son and it is lev means love. He is the symbol of there love.
Today Beam, Bright and Lev are discharging from hospital. Me, beam, Bright, park and forth went to car after finishing  discharge formalities.
I wonder why no one is here not even yo who don't leave Bright or lev alone all the time he took leave for physical classes and started taking online classes after Bright's birth. But I slide the though and enjoy lev in my lap and I didn't  notice when we came to home.

When I saw the house it is decorated like a beautiful castle to welcome babies yo did this I though so but after entering the decoration looks more for marriage than for welcome party.

Before entering more into house yo and Ming came then Bea came and pull me to guest room. I turn my head but I saw forth,  max and tul did same for park but took him to opposite room.

Pha: beammie give me Bright  and lam you give lev to kitty we will take care of them mean while you get ready we are ready.
Babu come we will take babies to oldies to cloth them.

Yo: p give me Bright me and p kit will change there dress you go and call the nurse for babies to babysit during the function.

Lam: but the function for babies why they need babysitter.

Beam: because I want to be with you while you're getting married.

Lam: what?

I got shocked and teary. I thought that I am signing some papers to get married  not full blown marriage with richuals.
I turn to Bea and about to say thank you but before I say anything he said.

B: no It's yo and Ming idea to plan wedding  for you I simply suggest that we celebrate today at our house so babies won't  get tired.

I went to yo and Ming hug them and ask Bea to join us.
I teary then p Arthi came in wheal chair with p kong  because  he still in bed rest.
I went to him and kiss his checks and said thank you.

A: you deserve a great wedding so here it is.

L: thank you  guys. I need to meet park.

Y: p no seeing before wedding.

B: p I will call p forty to bring p park.

Y: that is cheating.

B: oh my dear brother you will get when you will get married then I will also say no meeting  your groom before marriage.

Y: Bea you got married  before me and child before me so you are started to think you are older than me but you are actually 4 months younger than me and 8 months younger than Ming.

B: but I am your boyfriends best friend so treat me good or I will tell some made up lies to your bf.
P lam they are coming you can have kiss thats it no Makeout because your makeup will get spoil.

L: k Bea don't be bossy.

A: Bea don't tease yo he will take revenge on you.

Y: p you to not done.

Forth: Babe I brought park so everyone clear the room.

B: p take bri he miss you.

Everyone went out the room and park comes to me about to kiss me before  he could a loud nice comes frome door.
Me and parky look there and we saw Bea and yo looking through the door.

B&Y: no making out only kissing.

P: k sir noted.

After hearing park reply I got shy I am sure I am having pink tint on my cheeks.

L: I love you Babe.

P: I love you too Babe.

I started kissing him and almost it was going to deep to Makeout but before my best friend forth came and said time is up. I am pissed and about to launch on forth the p ty came and gave me hug I got shocked.

L: p you came cut short your honeymoon.

Ty: of course I won't miss my cousin's marriage.

Th: we can go again for honeymoon after everyone is healthy.

A: I am not sick I am pregnant.

Th: ya and you need to be more healthy  for my nephew.

A: I didn't  tell you the gender kong why did you  say.

K: oan he is my brother with whom I want to share.
You want to tell them on face but I couldn't wait so sorry.

A: oh baby I am kidding  I know.
Now park go with forth to your room time is up.

P: k p by the way congratulations.

A: k dont butter me up you don't need  to I like you for my brother.

P: thank you.

3rd person pov:

Park went and standing on the stage and lam came and stand before the park and they had there marriage sermanny with lev and everyone is so happy  that these 2 got married .

After that lam sit with his and park parents with the lev the grandparents of lev is dotting him alot then park comes with the lawyer  and put documents of marriage registration and both lam and park sign it then park gift lam with the adoption papers for lev so they done the formalities there only. And everything thing is legally accolades.

Beam came to lam and took lev with him when Bright is with forth.

B: p for tonight  lev will stay with bri at night and you guys enjoy your first night.

L: Bea it's OK  let me have my baby with me.

P: Bea we want to spend the night as a family.

B: k p then I am of I am sleepy and p oan you also go to sleep  you need rest.

By saying  this bea turn then kong put his finger on lips saying don't wake him and kong take arthi to there room.

Then after party everyone  went to there room except wayo and ming who is blocking park from going to his room with the help of type , tharn and forth.

Y: p pha and p kit come and watch you are going to face this after your marriage  so observe it and be prepared.

Max, Tul, kit and pha came and standing aside then kong comes running.

K: I think we should wake both oan and Bea

F : I already  send mom and mom Maya for that they will bring them.

K,ty&th: thank god . You did good phoom.

M: what is going on?

L: wait for my parents don't start the sermany before them.

P: Babe I am getting scared.

L : don't worry. I will call our  both mom and dad.

Lam dad: don't tell me you will perform that barbaric ritual on my son- in-law.
No you are not.

L: dad I want to everyone  of the family  has it.

L dad : son park I try to save you but your husband  doesn't want to.

P: it's OK dad if it is important to my husband I will go to any extant.

A: that's the spirit my brother-in-law.

After wheeled by Marla arthi said that and beam gave bri to Maya and took lev from lam and gave to Marla then went sit near the babies with sleepy eyes.

Y: Bea will you participate or not ?

With that beam lost all his sleep and noodles his head with big smile.

F: don't trouble him more k phana is in the line I will take revenge  on him.

B: fine not more than required.

F: that's  my baby. Is everyone there if so let's start it.

#######

Thank you