Thirteen

Melanie's pov

I watch angrily as Y/n chats with Kelly. She originally went over there to tell her off about what she did to Angelita. But now they're laughing.

I march over to them.

"Hi Crybaby" Kelly said sweetly. I was confused. "Kelly's gonna help us escape at the party", Y/n told me. "You told her the plan?!"

"Relax. She wants to get out of here just as much as us. I'm sure everyone does. It's no secret that everyone knows they're on drugs. We're just forced to take them.", Y/n says while smiling at Kelly.

The blonde haired girl smiled back, blushing?

Hell no.

"Y/n could you get me a drink? I'm thirsty" i rub her shoulder. "Sure. I'll be right back" she kissed my temple and left me and Kelly.

"Look satan, i don't know what games you're playing by trying to convince Y/n you're really a nice person, but it's not gonna work. All i have to do is say the word and she won't even look your way."

She gasped dramatically, "Aww, my plan has fell to dust" she said with a smirk.

"What do you want Kelly?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want Y/n."

My eyes widen, "What? She's mine. You literally have Brandon!" I remember when i first got here, i had a crush on him.

Kelly was not standing for it.

He was her property.

"That was like....7 months ago. Now i want Y/n." She spoke like she was proud of herself. I bet she was. Always taking what i wanted. What i have.

"Y/n is such a beautiful soul. We have so much in common too. You'd be surprised how good we go together" She bit her lip while speaking.

"Fuck-"

"Here you go", Y/n said while handing me a strawberry lemonade. "Thank you" i force a smile.

"I'm gonna go for a jog around the courtyard. Wanna come with me?" She asked me.

"I have to find Angelita."

"I'll go" Kelly raised her hand like a kid.

"Perfect! We can get to know each other more", Y/n said. She kissed my cheek and gestured for Kelly to follow her. My blood was boiling.