Eight

Y/n pov

I heard Melanie's name be called on the speakers and i couldn't help but worry. Her biggest fear was happening and i couldn't help her. They just had to wait until we weren't together.

"Alright class, another show and tell" she teacher spoke. The curtains open to another doll on strings. Only this time the doll looked like.... me.

My (your color) hair down to my eyes. And my dress that i so happen to have on. Every detail was spot on. The teacher glared at me, moving the doll around while a creepy carnival song played.

The class laughed and cheered.

I put my head down.

I can't take this anymore. I feel my body shaking as i continue to hear these kids laughing and screaming. I lift my head up, my eyes turning black as the class freezes. So does the teacher.

I stand up, not knowing what the fuck i just did.

"Yo" i whisper to myself, "Did i just freeze these motherfuckers?" I chuckle. It looks like i did. I walk out of the class without a care and go to find Melanie. I shoot her a text, telling her to meet me in the bathroom.

6 minutes later she comes in.

She runs into my arms, "I can't do this."

"Yes you can. Tell me what happened?"

"It was so scary, i didn't know what he was gonna do or say. He told me not to cause any trouble or i'll be put in his special detention room." She told me.

"I'm not gonna let him to shit to you ok?" She nods and lays her head on my chest. "At show and tell there was another doll. Only this time it looked like me."

"What? How? And why?"

"I don't know i really don't. I just wish i could understand the secrets this school holds. I got annoyed of the kids in the class with all their clapping and screaming... guess what i did?" I say with a smile.

"What? What'd you do?" She giggled.

"You have to come see!" I grab her hand and drag her to my class. We walk in, she looks around and her eyes light up, "You froze your class? How? I've never been able to do anything like this" She shakes her head.

"I don't know how i did it, i just got super annoyed and irritated. Then i froze them." I say.

Melanie's eyes land on the doll.

"Oh my God. It does look like you. Exactly like you." She says. She grabs it from the frozen teacher and goes behind her desk. She pulls out the doll that also looks like her.

"Why- Do you think these are some kind of voodoo dolls?" Mel asks me. I shrug, "I hope not."

"If they are i haven't felt like i'm being controlled" i tell her. She carries the dolls in her hand, "Cmon." I listen and follow her. We go back to her dorm and she puts the dolls on her bed.

She reaches into her drawer and pulls out a needle. "What are you doing?" She ignores my question and sticks the needle into me- well the doll that looks like me.

"Why couldn't you have done yourself?" I ask. I was offended. "Shh." Was all she said.

"I didn't feel a poke." I say.

She took she needle out and poked the doll again.

"You don't feel anything, but you're bleeding wherever i poke you" Melanie said in horror. I look down at my arms, she pokes she made on the doll, i was bleeding on the same spots.

They were big like bullet holes.

"Woah, i can't even feel it. How is this possible?" I say in shock. "Something isn't right." Melanie spoke while wiping away my blood.

"Well duh something isn't right." I laugh.
-

Melanie's pov

I glare at her and she stops laughing. "Baby this is serious. Someone in this school is trying to hurt us. It has to be Leo." I say.

"No it can't be. I first saw the Melanie doll when Leo's dad was our principal. How could Leo possibly know about the dolls?" Y/n said.

"Ugh stop out smarting me all the time." I groan.

"Just doing my job" she winked.

"The bell is gonna ring soon, we better get back to our classes." I say before shoving the dolls in my closet. We exit my dorm and i lock it then we go to our classes.
-

Y/n pov

I get into my class and sit in my seat. I roll my eyes before unfreezing the class. They start to cheer and scream again but it all stops when they see the doll is missing from the teacher's hands.

"What? H-How?" She speaks.

"BOOOO!!" The class yells and starts to throw things at her. She holds her hands up, trying to defend herself. We make eye contact, her eyes turn dark as she stares at me.

I look away and the bell rings.

"Oh Y/n, could you stay for a second?" I scrunch my face up and slowly turn around. "Of course."