Five

Melanie pov

I'm in detention because i started a food fight. Y/n is no where to be seen. She wasn't at lunch with us. I went to her dorm, she wasn't there. Shot her a text, no reply. They tie our hands up to the desks.

I hear the door open and see a drowsy Y/n in the bunny masked mens arms. They slam her into the chair and tie her hands down.

They definitely drugged her. She looked completely out of it and wasn't trying to fight back. The most noticeable thing was that she had a smile on her face. After everything, she was smiling.

I watch as they start to gives us shots, making us give in and not fight. I tried to break free, screaming in frustration.

"QUIET!" The teacher slammed the ruler on my desk, breaking it in half. She groaned and went to get another behind her desk.

Just as i was about to call Y/n's name, a needle was punctured into my neck. I tense up and feel my blood flow slower. My eyes flicker as a smile plasters on my face. I don't want to smile, i'm not happy.

But it seems i'm no longer in control of my emotions. Was I ever in control to begin with?

——————

"My head hurts" Y/n whines and leans into my neck. I bite my lip to hold back a smile. It's just me and her in my dorm this time. I told her i was going to take care of her. It was her first time on the school's drugs so she isn't totally fine.

Me on the other hand, i'm used to it.

"I know, it seems they gave you a lot." I say sadly. I don't know why they choose to poison us. I'll have to take it up with the principal.

"I wanna see the principle for this shit" she groaned. She read my mind. "Close your eyes idiot."

"If i close them, i won't be able to stare at you." She said in a 'duh' tone. "Y/n" i say sternly.

"Fine mommy, damn."

I feel myself blush at her words. How'd she know i have a mommy kink???

I look at Y/n, her eyes are closed and her breathing is relaxed. "You smell good." She mumbled. "It's rose peddle scented, i wore it just for you." I admit.

"I like it."

——————

"Tell me why Kelly came up to me, asking for my number." Y/n tells me. "What?! Why the fuck is she talking to you?" I spat. She shrugged, "I gave it to her though."

I pushed her and she almost tumbled down. "Why would you give it to her? She hates me." I pout. "She doesn't hate you she's just jealous of you. And who wouldn't be i mean look at you." She said while looking me up and down.

I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I still don't like the fact that you gave her your number Y/n. Please don't become friends with her." I beg. "Aren't I allowed to be friends with whoever i want?"

"Yeah but- I just thought- never mind. Sorry."

"Melanie i'm just kidding, look" she showed me her phone, "She's already blocked."

I smile with relief.

"I'd never do that to you." She said and kissed my cheek. My knees go weak and i almost fall but i catch myself. Me and Y/n are walking to the drama pac.

I'm already late and Y/n flirting with me isn't making me go any faster.

We finally get there and i'm yanked by Brandon, "You're late crybaby. Be a good girl and hurry up." He pushed me. I look back at Y/n to see her looking angry. I look at her, signaling for her to just leave it. She listens and goes to find a seat.

I get changed into the wardrobe laid out for me and let them curl my 2 shades hair.

"Places everyone!" The director claps.

I stand by Brandon, as i am his wife in the play.

"Don't fuck this up for me crybaby." He said through a gritted smile as the curtains began to open. I immediately spot Y/n, Angelita and Chelsey in the audience.

"Everyone's so soft, everyone's so sensitive. Do I offend you? You're hanging on my sentences. You can keep your costume, and you can keep your mask, I'ma take a bow, so you can kiss my ass" I begin to sing.

No, it's not a part of the play. Everyone in the crowd is consumed by the drugs of this school. Of the principal. Their eyes are drowsy and they're acting like 5 year olds with their clapping.

"I never signed up for your drama
Up for your drama, up for your drama club
I never signed up for your drama
Up for your drama club."

I look over my shoulder to see the cast confused, but they all played along so nothing would go wrong. The boys who were the 'men' of the play ordered us to iron their clothes. We do so.

I notice that the irons were actually on.

"They try to feed you lines that you have to memorize. You always hide behind your Wizard of Oz disguise. Do you even have a brain? You're sticking to a page, You're faking all your pain, yeah, you're bleeding on a stage" I pick up the iron and slam it on Brandon's face.

The crowd gasps and Y/n stands up, clapping her hands. He screams in horror, his face peeling and bleeding away.

"You all are high on drugs! Wake up from this shit!" I yell to the audience. "It's the principal, he wants to hurt us!" They seem to have the minds of little kids. They obeyed what i said and began to run to the principals office.

The men in bunny masks couldn't stop us, it was too many of us. I open the door to his office, directing everyone to go. I watch as they rip his body apart. I smile to myself.

I feel arms wrap around my waist, "Are you wearing my perfume?" I giggle.

"I couldn't help myself. It smells too good." Y/n smiled lazily. I turn around to face her. She moved her hand to push a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You're such a great leader." She told me.

"I'd be a great girlfriend too." I say boldly.

"Really?"

"Mhm." She only smirked and connected her lips with mine. Yes tongue was involved.