Two

Y/n pov

"I wasn't talking to you bitch." Kelly says.

"Fuck off whoever you are", I groan. "Excuse me?" "Excuse you bitch, leave us the fuck alone dumb hoe. Go suck some dick or sum." I say.

She scoffs and walks away. Melanie, Chelsey and Angelita all smile and giggle. "You didn't have to do that." Melanie says.

"Yeah I did." I wrap my arm around her shoulder. I didn't miss the pink tint showing up on her cheeks. A whistle was blown, telling us that recess was over.

We all got up and dusted our asses off before walking back inside. This time though, we all had a different class to go to.

I entered mine without the comfort of the friends i just made. I sat down in a seat and the board said 'Show and Tell'.

"Hi." A girl said next to me.

I jump at the voice, "Sorry." She chuckled.

"It's good."

"I'm Magnolia." She held out her hand. "Y/n" I shake it. "So how long have you been at this school?" I ask.

"About a year now. I thought my parents would contact me asking me to come home, but they didn't." She shrugged.

These kids have such sad stories.

"Alright class. It's time for show and tell." The teacher smiled creepily.

She opened up the curtain to a box and revealed a doll on strings. Come to think of it, the doll looked like Melanie.

Hair split in 2 different colors, the bow on her dress that no one else had.

I began to hear a song in my head.

You pull me by my hair, so I don't go nowhere Tell me you love me, but you treat me like I'm never there.

"Do you hear singing?" I ask Magnolia, she seems to be one that's not on the drugs.

"No, just these kids clapping and screaming." She covered her ears. The teacher was busy playing with the doll, controlling it for the kids amusement.

You say the cruelest words, you used to break my heart, 'Cause I'm over here working my ass off.

I look around the classroom to see where it's coming from. Am I seriously the only one who can hear it?

Why is it so hard to see?

If I cut myself, I would bleed.

I'm just like you, you're like me.

"No" i mumbled. "Yes." I turn around and see Melanie squatted down behind my chair.

"What are you doing here? And why does that doll look like you?!" I whisper yell. "I'm just like you, you're like me." She said.

My brain went to shock. "Are you in my head?" I ask. "Kinda, come with me i'll explain ok." I slip out of my chair and crawl to the exit with Melanie.

"Explain." I cross my arms.

"Ok, me, Angelita and Chelsey have a certain power that I really can't explain. And you have it too" She said.

"Yeah right." I snort.

"I'm serious" She said. "I believe you and the girls have it, but me? Nah."

"If you didn't have it, you wouldn't have been able to hear my song in your mind."

"Wait that was you singing?" I ask in shock. She nodded. "Ok, so what if I did have it? So what?" I shrug. "It makes you just like us. There's only a few of us, one day when this school burns to the ground you'll be able to come with us." She says.

"Come with you where exactly?"

Before she could answer, the bell rung.

"Guys! I think Angelita's in trouble." Chelsey says while running to us.

"What? Where?" Melanie asks.

"Classroom, teacher, alone." She said between breaths. We all take off in the direction the classroom is. Me and Chelsey squat down as Melanie peeks through the door window.

"Oh my God." She whispered.

"What? What?" I push her over a bit. "Ah shit." I kick the door open. The teacher looks at us quickly and picks up a weapon.

I feel my body go cold, i've never been angry like this before. I lift up my hand and as I do so the teacher goes flying into the wall.

I point my finger at Angelita and she goes back to her natural size. She looks at me and I nod. She nods back at me and takes a knife from the desk. I turn around and walk out, letting her do what she has to do.

"Y/n, you used your powers." Melanie jumped into my arms. I wrap my arms around her waist. "I guess I did. My eyes were burning a bit though."

"That's because when you use your powers your eyes go black." Mel said matter of factly.

"Oh, that's not weird at all." I joke.

"Thanks for saving me back there." Angelita says while closing the classroom doors. "It was no problem. What teacher try's to experiment on a student?" I make a face at how gross it is.

"Well I kinda let him at the moment" Angelita shook her head at her actions.

Teacher's pet. If I'm so special, why am I secret? Yeah, why the fuck is that?

"Really Mel?" Angelita huffed.

"You guys hear it too?" I ask. "Of course, although it's not necessary." Angelita stared Melanie down.

"You gotta admit, it's a catchy song." Chelsey spoke. "This is only the second one i've heard but I like em so far", I say.

"Thanks, I come up with them in the moment", Melanie says as she held my hand.

"You guys are cute." Angelita said while looking at us. "Shut up." Mel mumbled and began to drag me away. Of course the girls still followed. "What class is next?" I ask.

"Swimming." Melanie blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" I ask.

"Because she's gonna see you in a swimsuit." Angelita said. "SHUT UP", Melanie let go of my hand and sped off. "Really?" I look at Angelita.

"She's fine. She likes you though."

"We just met today. Hell no." I respond.