Six

Y/n pov

Me and Melanie are official. After killing the principal yesterday, things have been at peace. UNTIL his son arrived and took over this morning.

Right now me, Melanie, Angelita, Chelsey and some other people are chilling by the tennis court.

Melanie is being real touchy, but i don't mind. I love holding her hand and showing her off. She keeps kissing my neck and sucking on it from time to time. She needs to knock it off before i fuck her right here right now.

"Y/n." She whines in my ear.

"Yes?"

She doesn't respond. I feel her hand slip under my dress and into my underwear. I bite my lip, holding back the moan that almost came out. I look around, making sure no one was watching us.

Melanie began to slide her fingers inside me.

My eyes close at the pleasure, "Mmmm" i moan quietly. She slid them out then back in. Going harder each time. "Oh Melanie" i moan a little louder.

"Shh baby, we're outside. You want everyone to see what a slut you are?" She grunted.

When did she become a top?

"Are you close?" She asked me.

"Yes, fuck i'm so close baby. Make me cum" i grind my pussy on her fingers. After a few more seconds i cum on her hand. She licks them clean then licks me clean.

"You taste amazing. Our first time by the tennis court." She smirked.

"Are you guys done? We had to listen to that for the past 7 minutes" Angelita said, making Melanie jump. I laugh and stand up. "I'm hungry."

"Me too actually. Let's see what they have in the cafeteria." Chelsey said. We all walk to the cafeteria together. Melanie never lets go of my hand.

I catch Kelly staring at us, she quickly looks away.

"Ooh look! They have cake for lunch" i say.

"Yummy" Angelita spoke softly. We all got our slice of cake and sat at a table.

"Look at them" Melanie says while looking at the table Kelly sat at. All of the girls are blonde. "They're only lunchbox friends" she continued.

"They don't seem to be interested in what Kelly is talking about either." Chelsey said.

We continued to eat our cake, talking about random things and what we do all day when we're not with each other. "The new principal creeps me out" Angelita said.

"I believe his name is Leo." I say while crossing my arms. "Guys, what if he wants to get back at me for killing his dad?" Melanie whisper yelled.

Bunny masked men filled the area, keeping trouble from happening. I'll be damned if they snitched on us from our conversation.

"You might be right. Have you felt like you're being watched?" Angelita asks.

"We're literally being watched right now." I say in a 'duh' tone. "I mean by Leo." She clarified.

"I don't know." Melanie shakes her head.

"It's ok, i won't let him hurt you" I kiss her cheek.

She smiles and her worry washes away.