𝟶𝟿. 𝙰 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

Madison knew that she and Remus were getting closer. She knew that a lot had happened since she had lost the baby. She knew how it wasn't easy.

But she knew how Remus had been there for her. And she was grateful. Madison woke up and smiled. She was genuinely happy.

Madison got dressed and walked down to the great hall. She frowned as she saw Severus. "What is going on with you and Lupin?" He asked.

Madison looked to him and rolled her eyes. "Why do you care?" She asked as she took a step away from him.

"What? Do you think after everything that we have been through that I don't care about you?" He said.

Madison looked to him. "Don't. I lost a baby. And it's your fault. It is something I will never forgive you for," she said as she walked off.

He grabbed her arm. He pulled her to him. "He's a werewolf Madison. I am trying to protect you," he said as she looked to him for a moment.

She shook her head. "I don't believe you. You're disgusting," she said as she walked off. Madison felt her blood boil.

She couldn't believe what he had said. She knew that he had history with Remus.

She thought it was disgusting that he was trying to use that to get her away from Remus.

She knew that it was jealousy. She knew that she wasn't going to let him get to her.

Not with all that had happened and all that he had done.

****

Madison sat in her classroom. She looked to see Ivy as she walked in. "Are you okay?" Ivy asked.

Madison looked to her and smiled. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Snape...he gave me detention for nothing. He said it was because of my father. And he mentioned you. I saw the two of you arguing because of my father. Is there something going on with you two?" Ivy asked.

Madison laughed and shook her head. "No. We're just friends. And Severus is spiteful. Have you spoken to your father with how he is about you?"

Ivy looked to her and shook her head. "No. I don't want to be a snitch. I'll be fine," she said as Madison looked to the young girl that she cared about so much and nodded.

She knew that there was something going on with Ivy. And she couldn't help but worry.

****

Madison walked into Remus' classroom. He looked to her and smiled. "Hey. I feel like I haven't seen you lately. Are you okay?" He asked.

Madison smiled. She nodded. "I'm okay. Severus has just been getting to me."

Remus smiled. "I'm sorry."

Madison sighed. She smiled and looked to him. "He said some things about you," she said.

Remus looked to her. "Did he?"

"He said that you were a werewolf...it's true isn't it?" She asked as Remus hung his head in shame.

Madison took his hand. "You have nothing to be ashamed if I don't care. Maybe it's what makes you more special," she said as she placed a hand on his cheek.

She smiled as he leant in and kissed her. Madison froze as she kissed him back.

Unaware of how things would change.