𝟶𝟻. 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝

AUTHORS NOTE:
Leave ideas if you have them!☺️
****

Madison groaned as she left her bathroom. She sat on her bed and sighed. Madison felt like an idiot. She was pregnant and she knew it was Severus' baby.

Madison knew she couldn't tell him. She couldn't because she knew exactly what he would say. He would want her to get rid. And she couldn't. She couldn't do that.

Madison looked in the mirror and sighed. She quickly got dressed when she saw that she was running late.

****

Severus frowned as he saw Madison was late. He turned to Remus. "Where is she?" He asked.

"I'm assuming you mean Madison?"

"Who else?"

Remus shrugged. "I haven't seen her. Is she okay?" He asked as he looked to his colleague.

Severus rolled his eyes as he looked to the other man. He was about to speak when Madison walked in. "Sorry I'm late. I overslept," she lied.

Remus frowned. He could tell that there was something up with Madison and he was worried. He hoped she hadn't had another row with Severus.

Madison sat down. Remus looked to her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Madison nodded and smiled. "I'm fine Remus. Don't worry,"she told him. She knew that she wasn't okay. She was torn about what to do.

Remus nodded. He wasn't convinced. He didn't like the look that Severus was giving Madison. He needed to make sure that nothing had happened between them.

****

Madison was in her classroom. She heard a door opening and sighed. She turned to see Remus. "Hey. What can I do for you?" She asked.

"What's going on? You never oversleep. There's something bothering you," Remus said as he looked to his. His senses were telling him something.

Madison frowned. "Why do you think there's something going on? I'm fine. I promise."

"Madison. I know you well enough to know that there is something going on with you. You know that you can talk to me about anything," he told her.

Madison sighed. She turned away from him. "There's honestly nothing. I promise. I'm fine."

Remus knew she was lying. He had always been able to tell when she was lying. She could never look at the person in front of her. She looked away. "I know you Madison."

"Not well enough clearly."

****

Madison needed to see Poppy. She had a free period so she made her way up to the hospital wing. "Poppy? I need you run a pregnancy spell. On me," she mumbled.

Poppy Pomfrey turned to look at Madison. She smiled. "Come on deary. We'll do this away from anyone who could walk in."

"Thank you."

Madison followed Poppy into the hospital room. She got onto the bed and sighed. "I just need to know if I am."

"Okay."