𝟶𝟾. 𝙸𝚟𝚢

Madison was trying to move on. She was trying to move on from Severus. And the baby that they had lost.

She knew that it was over for them. She knew that she was trying to find a way to move on. Madison knew how she was getting closer to Remus and she was glad. She knew that he was a good man and she liked him.

Madison stood in her chambers. She was getting ready as she heard a knock at the door. She answered the door and smiled as she saw Remus. "Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked.

Remus looked to her and smiled. "Well I heard that you were returning to teaching. So I wanted to see how you were. And I thought that I coukd walk you to breakfast," he told her.

Madison looked to him and smiled. "That sounds like a great idea," she said as Remus smiled.

He knew how Madison had been through a lot. And he hated that Snape had caused her to lose a baby. Especially when he thought she would make a great mother one day.

He looked to her. He smiled as he took a hold of her hand as they walked to the Great Hall.

She knew over his condition and that didn't matter to her. Not when she thought that he was a great man. "How are you doing? I know the full moon is soon?" Madison said.

Remus smiled. "Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing? I'm okay," Remus said as Madison looked to him and smiled.

****

Madison sat in her classroom. She looked up to see Ivy as she walked in. She smiled. "Ivy? How can I help you?" Madison asked.

Ivy looked to her and smiled. "I wanted to see how you are. My father said that you have been through a lot. He cares about you, you know?" She said as Madison looked to her and smiled.

Madison knew how much that Remus meant to her. She knew how much she liked him. And she knew how supportive that he had been. And for that, she was glad.

"He's a good man. He raised you. He loves you. I can see that you are a credit to him," Madison said.

Ivy looked to her. She nodded and shrugged. "Maybe you should tell him that. He's strict and hard on himself because of his condition. But he is a good man," she said.

Madison looked to the young girl. She grinned and nodded. "Don't worry. It will all be okay. I know you're worried about your dad. But I won't hurt him," Madison said as Ivy looked to her and smiled.

****

Madison smiled as she walked into Remus' classroom. He looked to her and smiled. "I heard Ivy came to see you. I could swing for that girl," he said.

Madison chuckled and shook her head. "Don't. She means well. I'd have done the same," she said.

Remus look f to her and smiled. "When you're feeling up to it, maybe we can go for a walk and talk?" He said as she looked to him and smiled.

She had no idea just how everything was about to change when it came to her and Remus.