𝟶𝟽. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

[CW: Smut]

Madison had taken some time off since she had lost the baby. She hated herself for letting her growing feud with Severus get so far. At one point, she and Severus were friends. Closer than friends.

That morning, she woke in bed and sighed. Her hand went to her stomach. Until she realised she wouldn't feel that tiny flutter she had in the past. Her baby was gone. And it was down to Severus Snape.

Madison knew she wasn't big on getting revenge. But she had just warmed up to having the baby. And it had been taken from her.

There was a knock at the portrait door. Madison climbed out of bed and sighed. She opened it to see Severus. She glared. "What the hell are you doing here?" She spat.

"I came to check how you're doing."

"That's a joke right? You're joking. Because that's sick. You're the reason I'm going through all of this right now! So turn around and billow back to your chambers. And stay away from me," Madison said.

Severus stopped her from closing the door. "You need to hear me out."

Madison shook her head. "I don't need to do anything. Leave me alone Severus. Or I will report you to Dumbledore. For harassing me. Leave me alone!" She yelled.

****

Remus wanted to check and see how Madison was doing. But he knew she had shut herself off since she lost the baby. He knew that she blamed Severus for it. And he didn't blame her. But he didn't want her to shut him out.

Remus looked up as Ivy walked into his classroom. He smiled. "Hello love. Are you okay?" He asked as he hugged his daughter.

"Oh. Yes. I'm fine. I was wondering Professor Potter was. I need her help with something," Ivy said as she sat down.

Remus smiled. "She's taken some time off. She's going through some stuff."

Ivy sighed and nodded. Remus looked to her. "Is there anything I can help with?" He asked as he looked at her.

Ivy shook her head and smiled. "It's okay. It's better I talk to a female. And McGonagall isn't quite the professor I had in mind."

Remus frowned. He knew there was something bothering his daughter. And he wanted to know what it was.

****

A couple of days later, Madison was finally going to leave her chambers. She walked into the staffroom. She smiled as Minerva walked over to her. "How are you doing dear?" She asked as she looked to her.

Madison shrugged. "I'm okay. I'm just... taking it one day at a time," she said. She knew she had been in her chambers drinking all night. And she was tired.

Minerva was about to speak when Severus walked in. Him and Madison stared at each other. The entire staff knew that Madison had been pregnant. They knew Severus was the father. But no one knew that he had been the reason she had lost the baby.

As much as Madison didn't like Severus much at the moment, she wasn't going to subject him to being judged by everyone. Despite what he had put her through.

Severus walked over to Madison and sighed. "I really do think we need to talk," he told her.

"No. We don't. Look, I haven't told anyone how it was you who made me lose the baby. But that's because I want you to leave me alone. I can't deal with this Severus. I need to focus on myself. And you're just... you're a distraction from that. So please, leave me alone," Madison said as she turned away from him.