find it

There is a genuine love that exists out there; soft, tender and comforting. He will show you what it's like to be treated right. He will do whatever it takes to capture your heart.
He will climb mountains to give you the ocean. Of course, those are just whimsical things you wanted yourself to believe in because you don't think there is anything but genuine in this world.

Your heart was your only armor, but someone shot you an arrow and hit it. You never thought you'd bleed so bad. You never thought you'd want to hide yourself from the archer. The bow, the archer and the bowstring. Bleeding inside, you knew all along. You knew that the arrow was meant to hurt.You knew that your heart was at risk, yet you still gave it to the archer who didn't deserve it.

Now, look at you. Heart torn, eyes worn out, blood impoverished. Save yourself this time. Learn how to guard your heart from those who want to shoot it with arrows. The only hero you have is yourself.

Do not hope for someone to save you and heal the damage that the archer had brought you. It is only you who can stitch yourself, my dear. And when you are done stitching, be your own warrior. Explore the world and its wonders. Read a thousand pages.Write about the things that make you alive. Visit the places that you've always wanted to venture. Discover new things about yourself. Be weird. Be happy. Be you.

And yes, don't forget to give all the love to yourself. Chase your dreams, not people.
Follow your heart, even if it leads you to the wrong path. Go on, do it. From there, you will know that the genuine love that exists out there is found within yourself. I hope you find it. I hope you do. I hope we both find it.