13

Arohi nd ru had taken their cab ...

Ru was sleeping all tired ...on her shoulders after those cries....

Arohi took her mobile...and there it was recently called ....it read.... Abhinavji....

*****Flashback******

Yesterday night after Ru had slept her phone has buzzed...

It read Abhinav....Arohi had slowly kept Ru on her bed and went out to the balcony and took the call....

Before she could speak .... Aap yehan aayiye mat.... Yeha kuch ore hi chal raha hai...( Don't come here ... something is bad is brewing up)... Humari shaadi ki planning kar rahe ye log... Abhinav said softly....

Arohi was startled nd out of words hearing that....

Arohiji are you there??? Abhinav's voice startled her....

Thts why bade papa had called!!! This is the important thing..!!!! She wondered...and a awkward silence existed between the two...

Arohi wiped her tears and adjusted her voice....

Abhinavji you are nice man there is no doubt to it...but na....I cannot give my Neil's place to someone else...sorry..Arohi panted for breathe....

Arohiji I understand...please calm down isliye toh I am asking you not to come.... Abhinav said in a soothing voice....making her gasp her breathe and calm down....

How did you know??? Arohi asked ....

Vo....i was with abhir...and abhir was crying and keh raha tha we will take aksharaji back with us too Shimla....

I tried to console him but ran off to akshraji's room to tell her....

I too followed him....

Aksaraji was crying on abhi's lap...saying....hum galat tu nahi kar rahe na abhi...abhinavji ke saath aur Arohi saath....

Will they agree to marry each other like bade papa suggested....or....

Listening to this abhir ran off and I went back to console him......

He kept on crying the whole night I had to rock him back and forth while walking to put him to sleep....

Isliye aap mat ayiye...Arohi said a small yes...and they had cut the call...

But now it was the next day morning ....

She and ru were going to the mansion....

It was getting darker by the day...

When finally Arohi and Ru arrived at the mansion....

The mansion was all lit up as if some festival....

Arohi was bewildered... Was she going to be made sir on the mandap without her consent?? Should she have listened to abhinav...??? So many thoughts....

She slowly inched in...and saw all of the family members celebrating with abhir.....(this where from the story starts)

While abhir was clinging to abhinav's hands forcing a smile on his little face....

Arohi messaged Abhinav... I am outside the house wht is happening??? I know you asked me to stay out...but i have to settle some scores....

Abhinav saw the message amidst of the commotion supposedly a celebration party for Abhir's recovery....

And messaged back...
Pehle unhone chot pahunchayi...and they saw him crying yesterday...so this party....aap bhi aajao...