8

Meri matashri na mujh par vulum karti hai...

Arohi on the room smiled while crying.....

Ru finished her conversation with her papa.....

Arohi bit her lips and patted her own back..Good one Aaru.... She said to herself...

Ru came out from her room ran down and hugged her mom....Maine bol diya papa ko...( I told papa) Arohi smiled and ruffled her hair.... and kissed...

Chi...matashri..I am a big girl now... Ru wiped herr cheeks...

Arohi bit her lips and tickled her and Ru giggling and twisted her body all sides to avoid getting tickled and laughed her heart out...

Arohi wanted to giver the teddy now itself just then she thought she might find out and decided to give her the next day..

Ab ready ho jate!! Varna zoo ke liye late ho jayeja... Lets get ready or else we will get late for zoo... Arohi said and lifted ru and placed her on her hip...

Ru....sat comfortably on her hip and kissed Arohi on her cheek.....Love you mama... Ru said... Love you more Arohi said looking at her tiny eyes that looked like buttons...

And took her to the the bathroom..

Arohi filled the bathtub with warm water and little bit of soap..and Ru quickly sat on it and started splashing the water all over....

It was Ru's favourite thing to do when Arohi bathes her...splashing water all over...and blowing soap bubbles at her mom...making it slightly difficult for Arohi to bathe her..

But Arohi never complained ...for somewhere she knew she this phase would be over and she would miss this phase then, so wanted to give it all now....

After a good half an hour of giggling and splashing and goofing around in the bathroom they both came out...

Arohi got her into a pink floral cotton gown ...and Ru looked nothing less than an Angel....

Arohi too got ready and they reached the zoo..

They reached the Zoo....

And They had started out first with the birds ...

Every bird was kept in an Cage ...but Ru got intrigued by one bird... Mamma...dekho meri frock bhi same colour hai... She said pointing to the bird.... Arohi ssaw the bird and It was a Flamingo....

There was a board near them mentioning its origin...and stuff.. Ru ran near it and squinted her eyes... she wanted to read it...Fla....Family go.... She read...

Arohi smiled and went and sat knelt near her...

Ru..its fla..mingo... she said splitting the syllable...

And it's a bird in South America.... Arohi said...

Par hum toh Indi main haina???.... Before arohi could say a thing..

Hum south America agaye?? Kya...?? Isliye yaha hai.. ( did we come to South America that's why its here?) Ru bombarded with Questions...

Arohi controlled her smile.. Hum south america kaise jaa sakte hai beta..vo toh door hai.... ( How can we go to South America beta..Its faraway...)

Mujhe kaise pata Vo South Amelica kaha hai... Ru said...in a low voice..

Aru immediately took her phone and took her maps...she showed ...We are here and this bird... she scrolled and pointed,.. and yeh bird yeha se aata hai...