7

Arohi saw her munchkin sleep peacefully and sat on the couch admiring her....She took her mobile and took a photo of Ru....and scrolled through her phone aimlessly...until a thought struck her ....Manjari maa...

She immediately opened her contacts and scrolled down to find manjari...before she could make the call....Did everyone forget about us ?? How can they ignore like that?? Did she and Ru never mattered to anyone at all? A quick tear dropped from her eyes on her phone...

She immediately shrugged off her thoughts...As much as she dreaded that Ru to be ignored She also dreaded the other thing...Her being left alone with no emotional support ....

She immediately called manjari and started walking to and fro out of anxiety...Manjari had treated her like her own daughter....What If she too ignores heer?? Or may be its just that she might be not doing well!!! All the thoughts flooded her mind while Manjari's phone was still ringing...

Her dreaded fear took her all over her mind and was bubbling ot...While she was anxiously waiting for manjari to answer the call...

As soon as the call was taken Arohi spoke in one breathe... Maa aap teek hon a?? Waise humdo haft eke liye aaye huye hain..par app kahe toh..hum jaldi aa jayenge... ( Maa, are you fine?? We have come here for two weeks ,but you want us early, we will be back...)

And then slowly a male voice came from the other side... Sorry ji..Main Abhinav bol raha hoon....

Before Abhinav could complete Arohi ratted out her tension... Is maa alright??How is she?? AN d How is her mobile with you?? Arohi said without thinking all terrified.

Abhinav choked a little and said... Vo teek hai...main Birla mansion main hoon...unka phone baje jar aha tha isliye.... He pulled his words....( She is fine and is sleeping....I am in Birla Mansion , I saw the phone was ringing so took it...)

Arohi slightly face palmed her head as she knew it might have sounded harsh on him... Abhir kasie ha?? Arohi asked fumbling.... Vo bhi teek hai... came a meek and feeble voice from the other end...

Arohi knew this question did him nothing better for she knew in all this mess He was the one hurt and broken the most...

An awkard silence followed it...And when Abhinav was about to cut the call..Arohi quickly asked... aap teek hai??? ( Are you fine?)

Immediately in a split second abhinav's dried tears came down rolling like a ball down his chheks....The exact words which he thought to hear from akhara... H ehad heard from a complete stranger and he too knew she was broken as he is now....

Everyone including akshara was busy with abhir and no one cared about him in the house...The loneliness was slowly but significantly eating him....He wiped those tears....and said in a low trembling voice.. Patha nahi....

And again an Awkward silence was between the two...Arohi could hear him cry...and Abhinav could sense Arohi's silence ...He did not even want somebody to console him he wanted someone to hear in him...and in that silence it seemed arohi was listening to his cries...

Arohi too wanted to console but her heart and mind was too broken and tired and out of words to console him...

Abhinav swallowed his tears and spoke... Main ek baath puchun??? Can I ask you a Question??)

Arohi said a gentle Yes...

Abhinav: Jaise Ru ..uss bachi ko ignore kiya...Aapki beti toh inki bhai ki bet hain a...Vo log iss bachi ke saath aisa kar rahe toh Abhir ke zindagi se nikal nahi denge na.... (If they can inore Ru, their own blood wont they throw me out of Abhir's life na???) He cried...