3

If Abhimanyu is abhir's father , then who is Abhinav?? Why is akshara with him?? And why akshara did not tell Abhimanyu about this?? What's going on ?? Arohi's head pained...

Just then Akshara barged in and shook her out of her thoughts.. Did you convince Abhi?? What did he tell??

Arohi looked at her as if burning her through her eyes...Why is it everytime it is you?? Akshu?? I really try not to blame you , but how can you create a such a big Mess? Why? She asked her teary eyed..

Maine kya kiya?? ( What did I Do) Akshara asked...

Arohi lost and handed over the DNA paper... When you know you are pregnant with Abhi's child, Why did you leave him yaar?? Why??

Akshra's eyes widened ... Does Abhi know?? Is that why he is taking abhir from here??bolna aaru?? She yelled at her face...

Arohi looked back at her emotionless and nodded an yes.. Why didn't you tell me before ?? akshara shouted..

Arohi wiped her tears and smiled same question akshu why didn't you tell Abhimanyu before?

I tried not once but many time but he clearly said he does not want to hear from me, anyways ab tell me how to stop Abhi.....Do you think I Should have begged to be with him?? She rattled back...

Arohi hated akshara for not taking stand but now she has taken one, her fear of being her child being hurt made her appreciate Akshara a bit lesser...

We cannot stop abhi you know ziddi he is!! Once he wants he gets it... Arohi said wiping her tears...

Aise kaise...If he is ziddi I am ziddi too.. before akshara could complete Aarohi smirked...

Ladai tum logon ka..misunderstandings are between you two but hurt main aur meri bacchi hi honge... she murmured within herself..

Aur tumhara abhinavji kya scene hai...abhr use papa kyu papa bhulatha hai??sshaadi ho gayi tum dono ki?? Arohi asked..

Nahi he helped me during my pregnant days... akshara replied...

Arohi sighed...

If you were leaving him..atleast pore tareke se chodkar toh jaati...yeh adha adhura kyu chod kar gayi.... Arohi fumbled...

What do you mean I should have married Abhinavji?? Haa... so that you can marry Abhimanyu??haa?? and your purana plan would have worked haina..??

Arohi cringed at akshara'ss words and tightly closed her wrists in frustration...and let down a long breathe out to calm herself down...

Grow up akshu!! Please for Gods sake!! I accept maine na galtiyaan ki hai par ab waissa nahi hoon...Let it be you wont believe me anyways...After I lost Neil na..

Don't forget I too was in misery...I was afar from my own family, brought up Abhir alone with no support..

Aarohi weakly smiled.. You know what the funny part is akshu?? Now that abhi has known about his son, he would not leave his side..aur to support him and in some days you guys would get even normal...But I cannot go back to Neil, I cannot have my Neil and my Ru will never have her Papa!! She yelled at her face..making her go all silent...

Speak na now..I Lost my love forever...akshu...Ru lost her papa forever...and you could not even say a sorry....

Aarohi wiped her tears and sighed... Ok...ok..and let down a breathe... what is your plan now?? Does Abhinav ji know that Abhimanyu is abhir's biological father? Or vo bhi nahi patha... akshara weeping noded a no..

You think as I have come your place in the family and hospital may become lesser na..I have not come to take your place me and abhir will return back to where we had come from... akshara yelled back..

Arohi sighed and held her head she knew it was no use talking to her ...

Now, what do you plan to do?? Arohi asked as one last thing ....

I will talk to abhi..but the ambulance had already left with the doctors you just have to follow... arohi interrupted her..

Arohi Abhinav and akshara followed them and had reached Udaipur...

In Udaipur...

Arohi decided to talk to abhi about this and get to know what was going on in his head...

In the hospital..

Aarohi saw Abhimanyu tirelessly working and restlessly walking here and there...

She took his hand and made him sit and knelt before him...

How could she not tell me!! Abhi yelled..

Abhi you remember akshara calling you to tell about your kids when neil died?? Abhi's eyes widened hearing Arohi's voice . ..

He remembered how h had shouted at her and asked her to leave...

What did I di?? What was I thinking?? Its all my fault.... Abhi cried...

Aarohi too wiped her tears....and sighed...

The mess is created by elders and I don't want these kids to suffer abhi...abhir Abhinav ko papa manta hai...and fair enough he has been there all time for him...Now if you are going to get back abhir and akshara in your life please make sure abhir takes it smoothly take it slow..He is just a kid, and he might have to process so much things...so take it slow...please....

Hmmm.. a voice of Abhi came

And about ru... arohi said and lifted her head only to find him missing...

Her eyes welled up.. and Don't worry about Ru, I will handle her... she wiped her tears and glared the empty room...

Abhi had left his phone and his phone rang again..Ruhi calling it read..making her heart pain...

In the corridor.......

Aksharaji yeh kya baath kar rahi hai app( what are you speaking??) Does this mean I am no longer a part of this family?? Abhir is my son!! Akshara ji... You know na... I have never had a family, you cannot do this..aap Abhir ko... akshara stopped a franatic Abhinav... Don't worry nothing as such will happen .. we will get back to Shimla as soon as possible...

I am afraid that will never happen akshara heard abhi's voice and turned...

Ashara seeing him fumed... what do you think of yourself ?? You told me not to come near you and now you want me to stay..Do you think I am your toy abhi?? Ki jab chah pass rakh lia jab chaha bahar fek diya.....

Abhimanyu fell at her feet astonishing her.. I know I was wrong, I should have listened to you, everything I said was in sway of my emotions..and I did come back to get you but bade papa told that youl left Pathankot...I am sorry.. You had to raise our child alone ...I am sorry he cried ...

He was not the only one crying..One person in the room shed silent and painful tears it wwas Abhinav as he saw abhi asking his sorry...Amma's words flashed in his mind.. Jooti shaadi oh kabhi na kabhi yeh makot giregi hi na..and it had fallen for him..His whole world toppled before his eyes..as he stood there emotionless....

*****************

What do you think will happen? will akshara budhge, or go back to abhinav??

Drop in your thoughts on how you liked it..