Epilogue

***************Five Months Later*******

Ru wake up na...You are getting late for school...Ru... Arohi yelled from the kitchen...

But there was no response from Ru....

Arohi sighed....and switched the stove heat to low and walked to their room....and walked near her..

Arohi switched off the fan and pulled open the blanket....

Ru was clinging on to Neil's photo frame and sleeping...Suddenly Arohi forgot all the rush that went on in her head and sat on the bead near her...

Ab tumhari beti ko uta bhi do na neil!!!Ab half hour lagegi to wake her up...aur ab hum firse late pahunchane school.....

Sach sach batana neil.....tum late jaate tena school!!!Because I toh was perfect in school... I told you tum par gayi hai yeh laadki...

Ru woke up all irritated...Matashri!! Ru yelled..and without opening her eyes got up and hugged her matashri....

Main intelligent hoon na...matashri??? Arohi smiled she knew where this was going....Haa...Arohi said patting her back still hugging her..

Fir school jana zaruri hai??? Ru asked adjusting her head on Arohi's shoulder....

Arohi bit her lips....and gently broke the hug and tucked in her hairs behind her ears while Ru was still pretending to sleep...

I know you are intelligent Ru , but you can become more intelligent na??? Arohi said caressing her hair...

Mujhe nahi banna aur intelligent saying this she fell back hugging arohi on her shoulders all yawning....

Come Ru wake up... Arohi lifted her up..

Dekha papa....kitni vulum karti hai sone bhi nahi deti Matashri mereko....Aap kuch kijiye na... ru said seeing Neil's photo...

Arohi tickled Ru all over and soon the house that was engulfed in silence, filled itself with giggles and laughter...

Arohi got Ru dressed up and they rushed to school because they were obviously running late..

And according to Ru it was all because of her matashri....

Arohi took her scooty out...and Ru sat behind her giving Arohi a major earthquake and tightly held her arms around her waist....

Aarohi Ruffled her arms and they started...

Arohi dropped her Ru too school and saw akshara drop Abhir..

Arohi too was surprised, Yes Abhir and Ru were in the same school although Arohi and Akshu were living in separate places...

*******Flashback*****

Just after the message Akshara received from Arohi, the night Akshara had packed up and left the Birla mansion with a note saying...

"I thought I loved you Abhi...All this days I have been contemplating whether I love you or not ? am I doing the right thing are not?? But then Yesterday's Arohi's words pinched me to reality of how gullible It was of me to get back to you!!!! I left the man who was with me at the toughest that too with no expectations from me, helping and holding me at every step...

Abhinavji was the man you never were to me....and I think You never will be to me....

I hope you too realise that always you aren't in the right??? And haa...iskeliye bhi arohi ko blame mat karna...