special chapter

A year later

M

rs Jung- mark where are you , are you ready everyone is waiting downstairs dear .
Mark's mom called him from downstairs
Mark  - coming maa , just fixing my tie

It was a very special day for mark because his brother was going to marry the love of his life , Jaehyun and Taeyong  graduated a while back and were happily living with the family in Mrs. Na's house . Mark and haechan were also in second year of University having there time of there lives .

Mark fixed his tie for one last time and checked the notification in the phone

From sunshine

Mel where are you jaehyun and mom , you guys should be at the venue by now .

From mel
We are one the way sunshine don't worry

H

e stepped downstairs with a wide grin on his face , his mom was fixing up Jaehyun's tuxedo. He slowly took out his phone and captured this precious moment .

Jaehyun - hey Mark , you came what took you soo long

Mark- umm sorry hyung ... Woke up late .

Jaehyun moved in head in disbelief , and his mom giggled a bit on the childish behaviour of mark .

Mrs Jung-  so boys let's move , we r already late .

They all sat in the car and reached the destination.
It was a very pretty beach wedding, planned by taeyong himself , not alot of guest were invited just his and jaehyun's University friends , his dads and dream gang because haechan and mark  pleaded them to invite the boys .

Mrs. Na and haechan and jaemin were already here by 8 am because they wanted to keep check on all settings .

Mark wanted to drive this time so he took the wheel and was enjoying while mom and jaehyun were in the back gossiping.  It was all going smooth till a water droplet fell on the window pane .
Mark was confused and nontheless kept driving to the beach. 

As they reached the destination. Mark looked back in the car

Jaehyun - let's go hyung get your groom. 
Jaehyun smiled and stepped out of the car , everyone was there and enjoying

Mark and his mom walked towards the food stalls and saw haechan standing there .

Haechan - mom what took you soo long
And hugged her ligthly.
Mrs Jung- well darling , somone was us forgot to put the alarm right. And got us here late .
Haechan - mom i guess your kid can't wake up on time without me .
Haechan said with a really proud face.
Whereas Mark was in disbelief of how haechan and his mom always paired up together to pull his leg.

Mark - excuse me sunshine . I wake you up every single day.

Haechan - in your dreams darling.

These both start fighting like kids anywhere without even noticing the surroundings.

Mrs Jung- kids enough!!

And she moved away from them to go to mrs na  .

Mark laughed a little and took a chancr to  pull haechan closer to him.
Haechan was trapped between Mark's strong arms , he moved his hands up to fix Mark's tie and kissed him ligthly.