6

Haechan was schocked , the ground beneath his feet was all cold his brain was going numb he did not expected to see mark ever again after he left the university in Canada and came over to Korea to live . He never got over mark , mark was his first love and he never wanted anyone to take his place .
Mark- chanie is it really u , plz talk to me .
Haechan was not saying anything he just ran away from mark and mark had no time cause he could see johnny back and he lost haechan in the crowd .

Johnny- sorry buddy Ten called so I had to talk , but why are you standing here is there noone to pick you up from here .

Mark- no i am just waiting for my friend jaemin to Arive he said he is stuck in traffic .

Johnny - aaaaahhhh okkk just be careful bud my brother is here to pick me up i am gonna leave . Message me if you face any problem let's meet sometime after you get sateled here .

Mark- thanks Hyung . I will message you when I get free thanks for keeping me company .

Johnny nodded and hugged mark before leaving. After collecting all his luggage and waiting for another 2 mins mark saw a banner saying his name.
He saw it was jaemin and some other guy beside him , they both looked younger then him  

He reached Jaemin.
Mark- hi , i am Mark .. mark lee
Jaemin- oh Hyung hii i am jaemin and this is jeno my boyfriend.
Mark and Jeno shook hands
Jaemin was a really bubly and jeno was very scary looking guy with beautiful eye smile.
Jeno- let's hurry up and leave before we get stuck in traffic again .
They just nodded , jeno took a bag from mark to help , mark mumbbled a small thanks jeno just nodded in response.

The car ride was awkward , no one dared to speak , mark was sitting at the back enjoying the view of Seoul . He was in bliss he could see Jeno trying to hold Jaemin's hand but jaemin slapped his palm saying him to concentrate on the road jeno started pouting it was very lovely to see them together mark was smiling like a idot he totally forgot to message mrs.na again.

When he opened his phone his notifications were overflowing with mrs.na's messages , a message from johnny and a message from his brother that he still need to respond.

He decided to for all this after reaching home . The car ride was not so long
They reached home the house was small and perfect to live in.

(Something like this)

The lawn was very pretty it had sunflowers in it, mark was really happy to see them planted here . Mark and jaemin collected all the luggage and stepped Inside the house , jeni had to leave because of some work.
Mark- this house is so lovely.
Jaemin- thanks Hyung , this is all because of mom , before she was called to Canada for you she designed all this she loved doing things like this i am very proud of her.
Mark- soo who else lives here , i mean only you and jeno ?
Jaemin- no Hyung it's only me but our friends keep coming over so it's perfect
I never feel alone plus i have nono with me to accompany.
Jaemin was blushing Because of the answer he gave ,mark chuckled and pated Jaemin's head.
Mark- you are exactly like your mom , a Happy pill and soft person , it's so cute to see you and jeno together .
Jaemin- thanks Hyung , you are also such a nice person and Hyung don't worry you will find your love of life really soon just beilve in God .

Jaemin gave him a big smile. Mark swallowed a lump in his throat he still could not get over what he saw in airport. Jaemin gave a little tour of the house it was really pretty . Mark was still not ready to message jaehyun back he was exhusted. He did talk with mrs. Na she told him that she is going to same University as jaemin he was excited because he is going back to the life he left 2 years ago.

Mark was in the bedroom it was currently 10 pm they had there dinner near about 8 it was really dark in the room so mark decided to switch on a mini lamp , but then someone knocked and it was jaemin. He peeked in and was smiling
Jaemin- Hyung will you have ice cream .
Mark nodded and took ice cream from jaemin.
Jaemin- mark Hyung are you scared to go back to university and you know face things again .
Mark- I don't know jaemina i am scared to face everything again especially with anxiety and panic attacks , i don't even know anyone properly
Jaemin- Hyung you don't have to worry I will be there for you plus my group of friends are really cool they will like you alot . You don't have to worry when I am here with you I will be your knight in shining Armor .
Mark was happy with the answer , mark quickly hugged jaemin it reminded him of mrs.na , jaemin left after comforting hug .
Mark was scared for tommrow but he knew now it's no point turning back.
He was ready to face the world again .