15

⚠️self harm warning ⚠️
Plz don't read if u are uncomfortable

Mark's pov
I told  haechan to go to  doyoung's house we were so shocked by the video of   Jaehyun hyung hitting taeyong for no reason , i have been living with jaehyun Hyung from when i was 3 even though we are not blood related I know that he can never do this he loves taeyong more then his life  or why will he ever leave Canada to live with his love of life , my heart says that something is going on someone is pressuring him to do all this .
Why will ever he film Himself slapping his lover or there must be a third person present there . I need to find out things as soon as possible or this ain't gonna end well .

Third person's pov
Mark reached jaehyun's house panting like a dog , he knocked and knocked but none replied , suddenly he heard barking noises it was taeyong's dog near the window , the window was broken
Mark ran to the window carefully opening it the glass was shattered all around the bushes and on the ground .
He climbed in the house , it was a small house with 2 rooms and a open kitchen
Exactly how jaehyun used to discribe when they were little .
The house was soo dark no soul could ever see a thing plus it was reeking of alcohol and smoke  . Mark felt something moving near his feet he recognised as the dog who helped him
He bent on his knees to reach the dog and pet him , seems like he was not fed from days the dog seemed unhappy .
Mark noticed dog's collar his name was engraved on it , her name was Ruby .
He smiled to the dog taking her in his hands they reached the kitchen where one ligth bulb was blinking , seemed like someone threw somthing on it .
He saw the dog bowl was near the fridge maybe Ruby took it there bec she was hungry . He released the dog hoping she knew where they put her food . Ruby ran towards the cabinet , mark opened and gave her food  .
After doing all this he got up trying to find jaehyun .
One room was completely closed and the other was opened but had nothing in it only a work desk and computer .
He knocked the door but again noone replied , he used all his strength to open up the door , when he pushed open the door after 2 or 3 tries jaehyun was on the ground with a blade stuck to his wrist and blood flowing , he screamed not knowing what happened to jaehyun or why did he try to do suside .
He called the ambulance and informed haechan .
Everything happened so fast that he was unable to think
After 10 15 mins jaehyun was taken to hospital ,they were sitting in the ambulance ,  mark  had jaehyun's  phone in his hand , he received a notification
The name was written mr.jeong
And the message was something mark could never beilve .
"Dint i tell u to be away from your soo called boy friend and mark  , do you really want me to kill him"

H

ey guys new chapter sorry for the delay hope u like it .
Pls vote , share and comment if u like it ❤️❤️🙈