21

⚠️voilence⚠️

Darkness was spread across the small room the only source was the dimming streetlight shinning from outside the window blinking irregularly.
Mark woke up with a stinging pain in his head , he tried to move around but felt the restraints on him , he started getting aware of the surroundings now , it was all dark he could bearly make out where he was , it was some warehouse and he was tied in a room at the  second floor that was nearly all wet
Because of the leaking pipe from above

Someone came banging into the r
oom , mark blinked twice to be clear who was it in front him , it was one and only his dad Mr.Jung.
Mr.jung- hello ,  my son how are you .
He spoke with a develish tone .
Mark- where is heachan dad , what did you do to him , let him go asap .
Mark spoke while trying to escape himself from the restraints .
Mr jung suddenly came and slapped hard across Mark's face .
Mr.jung- not even a hi after so long and you are worried about your boytoy.
Mark- he is not my boytoy dad. He is the one i love the most .
Mr.jung- stop this mother fucking deal about you being a fag , it's a sin and i need you back in Canada with me for continuing the business you left . Do u even know the loss i went through , how will you pay for it .
Mark- ITS NOT A SIN , and why do I care about your fucking business it's not my responsibility , i am not even your own son .
Hearing this mark got slapped again ,but hard this time .
Mr.jung- mark listen if u don't do as i say i will kill your freaking small boy friend , he is such feisty one.
Mark- don't you dare do anything to him dad , i swear i will kill you by myself.
mr.jung- being bold huh, you changed alot mark , you are not afraid of me anymore , do you know what i am even capable of .
Mark took a long sigh , he regreted every each moment of his past where he was soo timid around his dad , he was regreting being adopted into this family , it was getting too much for him.

Mr.jung ordered for haechan to bring him into the same room.
When he came in the view , mark saw his sunshine was covered with bruises ,his honey skin was blue in some parts , his blood Started to boil.
As soon as his father came near him he kicked him in the lower abdomen with the edge of his shoes . Haechan was still not awake , his dad was grunting in pain , the man who carried haechan came to him , pulled mark's hair
The man- how dare you hit our master , do you also want to get beaten up.
Mark smirked and puked onto the man's face .
Mark- i am not afraid of you , bastard .
The man just grunted and they both left the room .

After a while mark tried to move closer to haechan , his hands were numb from being tied from soo long .
Mark- hyuckie can you hear me .
He said softly . Haechan
Haechan stirred a little and slowly opened his eyes . He grunted two three times indicating that he was in pain .
Mark tried to learn forward and nuzzled his head into haechan's shoulder.
Haechan- heyy stop doing that tickels mel .
Mark chukkled a Little.
Mark- i am sorry sunshine .
Haechan- it's ok mel , don't be sorry  this was never your fault . It will ok . Let's just wait or we will escape .
Haechan said with a hoarse voice .
Mark- i wanna kill the person who gave you these bruises .
Haechan- it's fine mel , i kicked that person in the balls , i baugth it upon myself afterall.
Mark laughed a little .
Mark- my feisty little boy . I love you , let's escape this shit together .
Haechan- i love you to mel .
Let's wait for sunlight to come back , and we will do something , if not let's pray that our families atleast do something .
Mark- they kinda know we r in this situation , bec before getting hit on head i called johnny Hyung from your phone .
Now i don't know where is your phone or where are we .
Haechan- they might track us mel . It's ok let's hope for the best . I will not let you go back to Canada to do that shitty business . Ik jaehyun's dad kinda deals with drugs .
Mark nodded .
Mark- let's hope for the best .

I have been watching alot of mafia shit lately , sorry for delay .
Thanks for reading
❤️💚