11

Mark left without a word after what happened on the rooftop . It was enough drama for him for a day , he wanted to go back home and sleep .
He entered the third floor bathroom to wash his face but suddenly he heard quite sobs from the last cubical of the bathroom he recognised the voice .
"Hyung u ok?" He quietly whispered but got no response from the other side , the sobs got louder and they sounded painful . "Hyung please come out." Taeyong slowly opened the door and stepped out of the cubical , his face was red from all the crying , Mark had nothing in his mind soo he hugged Taeyong tigthly and gave him a shoulder to cry on for a while .

After 5 mins of taeyong being in mark's embrace mark slightly pushes him away and wipes his tears with sweater paws .
Mark- Hyung are u ok . I am soo sorry about what happened , i never expected this from jaehyun Hyung .
Taeyong- why are u apologising mark it's jae's fault and i don't wanna see him for now it hurts soo bad .

Mark hugged Taeyong once more to give him reassurance that he is there to help Yong in any way .

mark- Hyung u can come to my place and just chill for a day ... I don't know how to help you in this situation but i can just be with you and if you wanna talk i am always here for you.

Taeyong ruffled mark's hair and gave him a slight nod while smiling . Mark just let him be and went to his classes after everything . It was soo hectic for him because now things would get more complicated when he thaugth everything would fall in the line it just distorted more .

After his classes at lunch they all met at cafeteria and haechan noticed Mark's change in behaviour. He sneakly held Mark's hand under the table where alll dreamies where siting , mark noticed this and gave a pained smile to haechan . Haechan was now sure something wrong happened after he left mark .

Haechan dragged mark out of cafeteria to the rooftop to get some fresh air .

Haechan- hey you ok? U seem not so good after i left you in the locker room .

Mark- ummm kinda no , well nothing happened with me but when you left me in locker room i wanted to come here so that I can have some fresh air but i saw Jaehyun Hyung kissing some random girl and Taeyong Hyung saw all this , he Cried alot i was there with him for a full period and now i Don't know where is he i don't even have his number .

After listening to the long ass story haechan hugged mark and gave a little comfort . Mark wrapped his hands around haechan's waist and held him close . Haechan tip toed and pecked mark sweetly .

Haechan- everything will be fine mark don't worry . I will ask him where is he , you take him home and take care of him i will also visit u and make sure everything is ok and back to normal .

Mark was happy to listen all this it might not be so helpful but it gave him comfort and that is what he wanted all his life to be with his comfort place and he get it now , he can't be more thankful to God to give him a lover like haechan .... A brat , the most beautiful person and the sassiest person on earth yet the sweetest human alive .

Hey I am finally alive 🤣 i will try uploading once in a while

Hey I am finally alive 🤣 i will try uploading once in a while ... Enjoy ☺️