~ 5 ~

After California Pizza Kitchen, Peyton and Alissa agreed that she had enough content to edit and post from the Walmart interaction alone

After California Pizza Kitchen, Peyton and Alissa agreed that she had enough content to edit and post from the Walmart interaction alone. She was already thinking about titles while looking out the window. Maybe "Crazy Lady Grabs Me!" or "She Tried To Frame Me!" Something like that would help her with views, especially with Baylen in the thumbnail.

She grew a bit tired in the car, resting her head on the window seal of the car. Her eyes drooped, slowly closing as her consciousness began to slowly fade away until she completely knocked out.

Only a couple minutes later, Peyton sprung awake after Dizzy blared Hoes Come Easy by RJMrLA. Dizzy would take several glances back at her since she sat behind the passenger's seat, and sang the lyrics. More like shouted the lyrics. She rubbed her eyes in an attempt to wake herself up.

"Dizzy! What the fuck?!" she yelled before instantly laughing. She couldn't resist his golden retriever like behavior, so instead of being mad at him, she sang along with him.

Lake pulled out her phone and filmed the two of them singing before posting it on her Instagram story, tagging Peyton, Dizzy, and Alissa, who sat in the back while shaking her head and laughing.

Peyton couldn't help but wonder what the other guys were currently doing in their car. Probably jamming out to Lil Yatchy or the Star Wars soundtrack like they usually did.

"Alissa! Lake! Look!" Peyton tapped on the both of them before pointing. On their way into the hotel, she noticed a board walk just down the road. "We should totally go! We need to have a girls' hang out and shop. I need bracelets!" She pleaded

The other two looked exchanged glances while smiling widely. "Let's head over there now!" Lake suggested, looking back at at Peyton. "Dizzy, would you like to come?"

He shook his head. "Nah, I'll do my boys' hang out. You girls have fun and don't get into too much trouble." He acted like their parent. Peyton rolled her eyes and hopped out of the car when he parked along with Lake and Alissa.

The girls made their way to the boardwalk while linking arms. It felt amazing having girl friends Peyton could hang out with. She was always used to having sloppy boys around, so the gossiping with the girls was always a blast.

One time she decided to talk about her girl drama to Dizzy and he suggested they go egg her house. Peyton declined, but the boys still went through with it anyway. The next day, she almost got jumped by the girl's friends for "sending the boys to her house". It was scary in the moment, but she looked back at it now and laughed.

They began to explore the shops that displayed handmade jewelry, sunglasses, friendship bracelets, crystals. It was honestly heaven. Lake spotted a bathroom and quickly excused herself, leaving Alissa and Peyton alone.

"So, do you actually like Peej, or are we reading this whole thing wrong?" Peyton questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

Alissa scoffed, "duh! I like Peej, I'm just shocked you had to even ask. I thought it was obvious." She glanced down at her fingers. "He's one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and he's super cute! Any girl would be an idiot to pass up a guy like him." The two of them made their way closer to the handmade necklaces displayed on a table and continued chatting. "When are you making a move on, Baylen?" She asked, her eyes peeling away from a beautiful mermaid necklace made with rose quartz, amazonite, and clear quartz.