~ 2 ~

If only Alissa had been here with the camera so she could film Peyton seeing everyone again, specifically Baylen and Peyton's reunion

If only Alissa had been here with the camera so she could film Peyton seeing everyone again, specifically Baylen and Peyton's reunion. Since she left Atlanta 6 months ago, she pratically counted the days until she'd seen everyone at Vidcon.

Dizzy pulled into the parking lot of the hotel everyone else was staying at. Peyton looked up from her phone and saw Baylen, Kyle, and Peej hopping around while they screamed at the two in the car. Next to them stood Lucas, who filmed the boys. Dizzy honked the car horn while also yelling loud into Peyton's ear, causing them to ring. She winced at the loud noise before letting out a faint giggle.

The guys followed after Dizzy and Peyton's car as they pulled into a parking spot further from the doors. Baylen ran up to Peyton's side of the car and banged on the window frantically while continuing to yell for no reason. Lucas stood next to Baylen while laughing silently, he'd gotten better not laughing out loud while he filmed.

When Dizzy put the car into park, Peyton unbuckled herself and flung the door open. She lunged herself out of the car and into the male's arms with a loud squeal. His arms held onto her tight, keeping her secure as he picked her up off the ground.

"I missed you so much!" He laughed, placing her back on the ground.

She shut the door behind her and looked back at Baylen. "I wish I could say the same." She joked. She held up her hand over her eyes to shield the sun out of her eyes.

Baylen's attention quickly shifted over to the camera Lucas held. He wrapped his arm around her once again, pulling her into a side hug. "For those who don't know, this motherfucker grew up with me. Like we've never not done anything together until she moved to Indiana and stole my friend... Dizzy!" He yelled Dizzy's name loud to get his attention. Baylen quickly rushed over to the other side of the car where Dizzy had gotten out. When Dizzy was done jumping around with Peej and Kyle, Baylen hopped onto the male's back while yelling, "Big daddy Dizzy!"

Peyton laughed while watching the two knuckleheads mess around in the parking lot together. Peej walked up to Peyton with open arms.

"Peyton, I missed you!" He fake cried into her shoulder while hugging her, causing her to laugh.

"Calm down, Peej!" She wrapped her arms around him before the two let go.

Kyle and she did the same, only he was more calm compared to Peej's "emotional" embrace. The three of them looked back at Lucas, who turned off the camera and greeted Dizzy with a hug. "Say, where's Alissa... and Lake?" Peej spat out Lake's name like an afterthought.

Peyton checked her phone, but nobody had responded to Peyton's last message. "They just landed. Why are you so worried, Peej?" She jeered while crossing her arms.

Kyle followed her lead, also crossing his arms and sneering. "Yeah, Peej. Why are you so worried?"

Peej rolled his eyes, a flustered grin growing on his face. "You just don't have anyone filming you or Dizzy."