Chapter 17: A Merry Conclusion

Inside Naruto's Consciousness

"Huh where am I?" Naruto woke up in a dark alleyway. Standing up he could barely see anything, nothing but darkness.

"What's this place? Where is everybody?" Naruto walked closer until he came across a gigantic looking cage.

There was definitely something sinister, he could almost sense it. Immediately his ninja senses kicked it, as he went to a defensive position slowing approaching closer to the cage until he heard some kind of loud breathing. Immediately he saw a gigantic eye starting right at him.

"Uchiha scum...." The beast roared out.

Naruto jumped back in reflex.

"Who the hell are you?! Where am I?" Naruto question. He gained enough experience as a shinobi to observe everything. There was a gigantic looking beast trapped inside that cage, there was nobody present and the fact his previous injures were nowhere to be found.

"I'm not awake am I." Naruto pieced everything together.

"A clever one are you, but I expect no less from the blasted clan of yours. Tell me child do you value your life, because I could take it away if I wanted to!" The beast bared his large fangs at him.

"You must the Kyubi then, it all makes sense. I went through so many hardships because of you. I won't lie to you and say I'm happy to see you, but you have answers that I want to know. First of all, why was I the one chosen by the Yondaime to be sealed?"

The fox growled at being ordered.

"WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ME AROUND!? I'M NOT YOUR DAMN PET UCHIHA YOU SHOULD WATCH WITH THAT TONE!"

"What are you trying to hide from me Kyuubi? It's obvious you know something. It's one simple question, why was I the chosen as a sacrifice? I heard it was because you attacked the city." Naruto's Sharingan activated.

"You Uchihas disgust me. You all think you're powerful with that cursed dojutsu of yours. That same type of arrogance was what lead to your clan's downfall! Your cursed clan became obsessed with obtaining power!! You're no different from Madara, you only come around when it's convenient and demand power from me. You should be grateful you're even alive otherwise that Kiri Shinobi would have killed you!" The Kyuubi explained.

"Don't compare me to that traitor! I'm nothing like him!! We may come from the same clan, but don't think we're alike! I just want to reach a common understanding" Naruto shouted. His feet began to tremble under that massive pressure of chakra.

"You're very bold I'll give you that and even with my massive chakra pouring out you're still standing. Fine I'll entertain you with your question. Yes, you were chosen by the Yondaime to have me sealed in you that much is true, but I wasn't aware during most of that night. Yes, I attacked the village, but it wasn't because I wanted to! That damn bastard put a blasted genjutsu on me!!"

"An Uchiha? You're saying somebody planned this attack?" Naruto raised eyebrow.

"Madara Uchiha was the culprit, he used the day of your birth as a ruse to try to draw me out. By the time I aware, I was in the middle of Konoha."

"That's impossible Madara died a long time ago! Even if he was still alive he would be too old to do anything!!" Naruto clenched his fist. He just couldn't believe that someone from a bygone era would magically return to attack Konoha. It seems random that after all these years he chose that specific day he would be born.

"I don't know about that man, but that voice I heard was clearly Madara's!! Other than that, I don't know much about him only that he wears a mask to hide his face. He's a dangerous person from what I can tell and if he was able to control me who knows how powerful he really is." Kyubi saw Naruto was looking at him.