Chapter 15: Collision Course

The next day was a very fruitful day for the young genins, after mastering their respective chakra control training, Team Kurenai was able to train freely perfecting their clan jutsus. The Uchiha bothers resorted to dueling to sharpen their reflexes while Sakura was under the guidance of Uchiha matriarch.

She was once again in a meditative position concentrating on her chakra. She could feel the warming comfort it was giving off. It felt like a warm blanket wrapping around her, she could sense her sensei's chakra nearby.

"It's like I feel everything around me Sensei's chakra reserves is gigantic no wonder why she was able to destroy that tree." Sakura remained at piece, she could her hands beginning to feel wet with a layer of water forming at her plan morphing into a large droplet of water.

"Impressive work Sakura-chan now try manipulating that water you're currently holding. Remember to remain calm while doing this" Mikoto reminded.

"Okay just keep steady and let the water move in its own" Sakura concentrated on the water movement around her palms. Suddenly the water began shaking as it began to levitate above her.

"Open your eyes now and see what you're holding."

Sakura opened her eyes and saw orb of water floating around her palm before it splashed to her hand.

"What is that sensei?"

"That is one of the most basic forms of water chakra control. By doing that, you should be able to have access to it, try concentrating it to your mouth."

Sakura did just that and she felt water forming up her throat. It felt as she was spitting back water she just drank until her mouth was full of it.

"Now what you have water try to form these hand signs and perform the Liquid Bullet jutsu.

Tiger Ox Tiger Rat: Water Style Liquid Bullet!!

Sakura spat a small stream of water out of her mouth resembling a spray gun, splashing against the tree.

"I'm genuinely impressed how fast she is learning Mikoto-san she's picking up things most genins would struggle for years to perfect" Kakashi states his shock.

"That's what happens when you neglect someone during training. Just because she doesn't possess large reserves like you boys doesn't mean she's worthless. It just means you need to spend extra time with her. As of right now, her reserves will her perform at least twice before she runs out of moisture in her mouth. I suggest drinking consistent amount of water will help levitate the drawback." Mikoto informs Kakashi.

"I'm getting the hang of it sensei thank you very much for taking your time" she bowed politely.

"No problem Sakura-chan you're a fast learner now takes care of the easy part. Right now, your jutsu will only be able to temporarily stun your opponent. In order the increase its power mean you need to increase your chakra reserves and that means conditioning your body. While it is admirable keeping your figure dieting alone will not get you to improve, on the contrary you end up starving yourself which will end up hurting your training. Don't worry I'll come with an alternate diet for now we're going to do a new training take this Sakura-chan" Mikoto threw a bo staff to the pinkette

"A bamboo stick?"

"You said you wanted to learn how Kenjutsu correct? Before you even consider welding one you must get familiar with the form itself. Essentially this is your training weapon. You will practice it with today until you cannot train anymore" Mikoto instructs as she left the area.

"Where is sensei going?"

"Beats me, but I will be your supervisor just do whatever you were doing" Kakashi sat down pulling out his favorite orange book.