Chapter 14: Sakura's Resolve

Nighttime

The group of genins came back from their first day of training each of them made significant gains. Hinata and Shino mastered the tree walking exercise and Kiba was close to mastering it. Naruto and Sasuke did a little hand to hand to brush up on their combat. Naruto's Sharingan made it harder for Sasuke to attack as Naruto would simply predict his movement. Their training delved into Sasuke training his reflexes. Sakura made the most significant gains as she finally tapped into her chakra element.

"My element is water?" Sakura questioned holding a wet piece of paper.

"I say that fits perfectly for the sort of training you will be doing. Don't underestimate its usefulness Sakura-chan while it isn't a particular flashy one like fire or lightning, you'll find the benefits of having water chakra it's doesn't require much chakra reserves which is perfect for you as well an element that requires great amount of chakra control to make it effective. I want you to practice molding that water chakra and so eventually you'll be able to utilize the Liquid Bullet Technique" Mikoto instructed.

"Sensei with all due respect isn't that jutsu allow you to shoot out water. I don't see how that compares with the Fireball Jutsu" Sakura questioned.

"Believe me that given enough control it's a very painful jutsu to get hit with" Mikoto concentrated chakra into her mouth before spitting out the water destroying an entire tree.

"Water Style Liquid Bullet"

Sakura was speechless it looked like a simple water attack, but sheer ferocity allowed to tear the tree from its root.

"See and that's what happens when you focus enough chakra you'll be surprised at the consequences" Mikoto giggled.

Sakura spent the whole day getting a feel for the water element with limited success. That didn't matter the fact she found her chakra element she knew she was one step closer to developing her arsenal she just needed to dedicate herself.

"Man, I'm hungry all that tree climbing made me hungry" Kiba rubbed his stomach.

"Yip yip"

"I feel you Akamaru we're almost done buddy just one more day and we'll master it!" Kiba encouraged his companion.

"Despite the challenges we faced trying to walk across the tree I'm satisfied by the results. I think we're on the right path Kiba" Shino said logically.

"Nice job Hinata you surprised me how fast you mastered it" Sasuke congratulated.

"It's because o-of you S-Sasuke-kun y-you always m-motivate me t-to try my best" Hinata shyly replied happy Sasuke complimented her.

"I'm eternally grateful for you taking your time to train me!" Sakura said giving a dramatic bow.

The Uchiha matriarch laughed at the girl's silly behavior. "No need to be so polite with me Sakura-chan I enjoyed training with you."

Naruto chuckled at her silly antics while Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Come on Naruto we're wasting time let's hurry and eat so we can train" Sasuke says siting down on the table with Team 8.

"Man, I'm starving!! I can't wait to have what she's cooking!!" Kiba rubbed his stomach in hunger.

"Here you Kiba-kun fresh noodles for your hard-earned training" Tsunami served him fresh udon noodles stir fried in tasty beef broth and an array of hearty vegetables for better texture.

Kiba howled along with Kiba before holding her hold in a proposal position.

"YOU'RE THE BEST COOK I'VE EVER MET!! SOMEONE SO GORGEOUS AND POLITE DESERVES SOMEONE!!- OW!!" Kiba cried out before feeling a hard blow from Sakura whose veins are visible from her fists.