Chapter 16: Fire vs Ice

With Zabuza and Kakashi

"You're a stubborn bastard to slice off you know" Zabuza panted.

"You should know who you were up against Zabuza-san. I'm not like those opponents you killed, you'll be lucky if you somehow get to me" Kakashi replied. Both jonins were locked in a bitter stalemate. While Kakashi's vision have been mostly obstructed by the mist, Zabuza had a difficult time putting a decisive strike against the silver haired jonin.

"We'll see how long that bravado of yours can save you" Zabuza unraveled several hand seals in a rapid motion. Kakashi eyes widen before unraveling his own hand seals in the exact same pattern as Zabuza's.

Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu

Kakashi and Zabuza both simultaneously unleashed a large water dragon. The result was the two jutsus collided in a large splash canceling each other out.

"How the hell you able to copy my move!" Zabuza snarled before his eyes widened at Kakashi's Sharingan.

"You do realize they don't call me the Copy Ninja for a reason? That was quite a powerful Jutsu I would've been toast had I not copied it. Rest assured whatever you dish out, my Sharingan can copy. You should surrender while we can Zabuza I don't want to have put sudden end to you."

"HAHAHA YOU THINK I'M AFRAID OF YOU KAKASHI DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!! I'M JUST GETTING STARTED! To be honest it's an honor fight a legendary opponent like you. I haven't had this much fun in ages!! I will have that bounty!" Zabuza laughs.

Kakashi made some subtle hands seals unveiled a scroll "Very well then if that's how you want to do this Zabuza I'll gladly see it to you that your career as a killer is permanently put to rest" Kakashi said in a serious tone.

"Like you could do any damage to me! Don't underestimate me Kakashi you're not the only one who's had the same experience!!" Zabuza prepared to unleash his blade. Suddenly a pack of dogs appeared underground biting all of Zabuza's limbs leaving him vulnerable.

"GET THOSE DAMN MUTTS OFF OF ME!!" Zabuza growled.

"I told you that you can't defeat me Zabuza. The more you struggle the tighter their grip they have on you. You can't escape from this this Zabuza." Kakashi smirked in victory underneath his mask.

With Naruto and Haku

"You got some nerve attacking the village in broad daylight. Are you in cahoots with Gato's gang." Naruto deflected his kunai.

"I shall say the same thing Uchiha. This is a business that concerns Gato-san and the village, you Konoha shinobi should have stayed out of this" Haku frown, angry that Naruto deflected the senbons so effortlessly.

"You can thank the old man for crashing your party. As a ninja it's our duty to help out someone in need of defending, even those that cannot defend themselves. Seeing the villagers barely scraping by in misery pissed me off beyond imagination. What right does it give you to pick on such a small village? The old man is making an honest living and now you want to kill him for it!" Naruto questioned angrily.

"I'm not the one who make such decisions. Our mission is to simply eliminate him. Although I despite pointless killing, a mission is a mission and I intend to finish it for Zabuza-sama" Haku replied.

"What do you see in him, that guy is nothing but a psychopath who enjoys the suffering of others. Why follow him!" Naruto demanded an answer but found the ice princess narrow her eyes.

"You wouldn't understand if even I told you. It wasn't for Zabuza-sama, I would have perished a long ago. He gave me purpose to live, to serve him in his quest to eliminate Yagura. I'm sure you're well aware of the state our village was in. That tyrant loved nothing more than to watch us suffer. In fear of a potential usurper, he attempted to wipe out anybody with that has a kekkei genkai. As you see here, I possess the ability to use ice based jutsus or "Hyoton" as I hail from the Yuki clan."