Forgetting

Sorry this one is so long. But this is the first chapter in season 2, let's go!!!

°°°°

I was at the junkyard with the 3 musketeers since they wanted to make a stop before going to school. " Guys, hurry up, we have class!" Sam scoffed and tapped her foot on the ground. " Isn't it beautiful? " Danny asked in awe. " The ginormo-6000..." The boys said in unison. " Guys, this is such an environmental nightmare, I know what you should do! " Sam smirked and rubbed her hands evil-like. " No. " Danny said quickly and rolled his eyes. " C'mon Danny,  you could totally haunt this place and make sure no one comes here!" Sam shook Danny. " Cut it out Sam, it's a cool truck, besides, this wouldn't be the first time one of your bad ideas got Danny in trouble. " Tucker sighed and crossed his arms. " What do you mean?" Sam questioned. He then went on to talk about how Danny got his powers in the first place, it sounded pretty painful. " Well if it weren't for me he would've been flying around with his dad's logo on his chest. " She argued. " I'm the good guy, so unless these cars are evil in some way I will not be haunting them." Danny spoke and turned his back to her. " Come on Y/N, we don't want to be late. " Sam said and grabbed my hand, pulling me off to school. Tucker and Danny quickly caught up to us and had milk all over them. Apparently they had just fought a giant cow. " Oh my gosh, I almost forgot! Trinity of doom is out this Friday. All my favorite movie monsters fighting to the death!" Sam squealed." Oh, it's a chick flick then. " Tucker stated the obvious. " Danny, you never told me whether or not you were coming to my quinceanera this Friday. Also hey Y/N. " Paulina said as she walked up to us. " Hey, Pauli. " I smiled. " That's because when you invited me, I thought you were joking. " Danny looked at her confused. Paulina passed him and me an invite to her party. " I'm giving you a second one just in case you lost the first one Y/N. " She smiled back. Here, you two are also invited!" Paulina exclaimed. " I knew Danny wouldn't come if you two wouldn't. " She admitted. " " I especially want you there Danny, my party will be at a county club and it's on the same night that the shooting stars will fall. Hopefully one will almost crush me and he will swoop in and save me. " The continued. " And somehow you always seem to show up wherever the ghost boy goes. That is the only reason I'm inviting you and your loser friends anyways. Not you Y/N, your cool. " Paulina walked off. " We need to go Sam, the only way I can go is if Danny goes!" Tucker and Danny begged.  " Fine. " Sam crossed her arms angrily. I felt kind of bad for Sam, but Paulina's party would be so good!

" Thousands of meters will be present at Amity Park this Friday. " Mr.Lancer says as he points to a globe. " People make wishes in these, so-called, " shooting stars " without knowing they are so fast that if they fall on you they will drill a hole into your tiny brains!" He yelled, waking up anyone who might have been asleep. " Daddy told me that the stars are falling just for me..." Paulina let out a happy sigh. Suddenly a giant, scaly, lizard woman broke open the ceiling. " Paulina..." She said and started to look around the room. I stood up and ran toward the door along with my classmates. " RUN!" Mr.Lancer yelled and pulled the fire alarm. We watched as the lizard chased after only Paulina, but Danny Phantom quickly saved her.

" So the monster said, Sam? " Tucker asked Danny as we sat at a picnic table eating lunch. " Actually it was more like; " Sam!" " He explained, wiggling his finger around trying yo make it sound mysterious. " You can't really blame her for this. " I tried to defend Sam. " Well, it had to have something to do with you but don't worry, I got you, and Y/N a specter deflector. Just to keep you both safe. " Danny said proudly. " What?!" She asked angrily. " It's best for all of us Sam, you're clearly tied to this in some way. " He argued back. " Then, why does Y/N have to wear this? They didn't do anything wrong. " Sam smirked. " I dunno, just so nothing bad happens-" Danny shrugged but got interrupted by screams. " This is gonna have to wait, I'm goin' ghost!" He yelled and flew away to check on what happened. Paulina is gonna need to learn how to protect herself. She doesn't even like Danny for who he is. For all she knows he could be some kinda creep! Sam dashed off to see what was happening, so me and Tucker stayed back and talked. " It's so funny to think back and remember the time you dated Danny. Like that was so funny. You were so clingy! " He chuckled. " Hey, I was being possessed by kitty at that time, you can't blame me!" I joined in with the laughter.