Apologies

I was at home with my mom on an ugly dry Saturday morning. She was cooking pancakes and I was simply studying at the table. " So Y/N, you should invite your friends over sometime soon. I would love to meet them. " Mom said with a smile. " Well, there's Daniel next door, this other guy named Danny, Sam, Tucker, Paulina, Star, and Kwan. " I told her. " And mom, I think I saw you at the Fenton's house the other day. Why was that?" I asked. " You know you shouldn't be getting in grown folk's business but fine...I've been over there a lot lately because they are into ghosts too!" She rambles off. I guess I was right about that. " You're not gonna hurt any of them right? I met one that was-" " You met a ghost and didn't tell me?!" She interrupted me. Now if I did that she wouldn't let it slide. " Well yeah mom, he's really nice and saved me and some people in town. He's a real hero and if you ghost hunters want a shot at fighting them Danny Phantom will be willing to help." I spoke, looking up front my work and at her. She looked pissed. " I can't believe you're rebelling already..." Mom walked up to me and covered my ears. " Mom, it's not like me and him even hang out...it's only when a ghost is nearby." I try to reassure her. She takes my textbook and puts it on the counter, then hands me my plate. We say our blessings and began to dig into the delicious meal. " Y/N, I'm going to the Fenton's after breakfast, do you want to come?" She asks. I nodded my head, but only because there was an opportunity to see Danny.

After we got dressed up we walked right next door and before we even knocked Mrs. Fenton opened it. " Good morning Amelia, good morning Y/N!" She greeted. I gave her a little wave and she pulled my mother down into the basement. I looked around a bit since I had never been inside before. It was around the same size as my house but bigger. What should I do though? I didn't know if Danny was here, or even if he was he might not want to see me. Jazz might be here but she might not wanna see me either. Besides, we weren't even friends. I walked upstairs and tried to make a sound that would alert one of them that I was here and they could talk to me. I walked up the stairs loudly, I lightly hit my Pda against the stairs railings, I crawled on the floor banging my knees every time I moved an inch, but none of it worked. The most normal thing to do was to knock on the door, so I did. " What do you want-" Danny groaned but stopped after we made eye contact. " Oh uhh, I'm sorry! I thought you were Jazz or something." He apologized. " It's okay, can I come in if you don't mind?" I asked him with a smile. He nodded in response with a nervous smile. " What makes you stop by?" He asked as he tried to clean his room a bit. " Well, I came because my mom is with your parents and I didn't really know what else to do. " I answered and took a seat on his bed. " Your room is nice. " I compliment, hoping to start a conversation. " Oh, thanks. " He fiddled with the necklace I had given the ghost named Danny before putting it in his pocket. " Does Danny Phantom not want the necklace so bad that he gave it to you?" I frowned. " I'm sure he wants in Y/N...he only passed it to me so it wouldn't get broken?" He tried to reassure me by rubbing my hand. " I'm sure he only told you to say that because he doesn't want it for real...it's okay Danny." I sighed. " No! It's not like that at all! Me and him talk all the time so I know that he doesn't feel that way. But why a heart shaped necklace? " He asks with a small chuckle. " I-it was the first thing I saw there that he might like." We change the subject. " Maybe you should talk to Phantom, he might want to apologize to you." Danny smiled. " Are you sure? I don't  want to leave you here alone..." I felt a bit guilty, sure I wanted to get things sorted out with the ghost named Danny. " Yeah, I'm sure. I have to take a nap anyway. He's probably at the playground near here. I'll be rooting for ya! " He gave me a thumbs up which caused my cheeks to heat up a bit. I hugged Danny and ran to the playground. Exactly like he told me the ghost Danny was on the swings looking sad. " Hey Danny..." I waved and sat down next to him. " I'm sorry Y/N, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings! " He apologized with his head buried in his hands. " It's okay Danny, but I just don't  understand why." I shake my head. " It's just so important to me that I wanted to keep it safe with him. " Danny gave me a worried smile. " It's okay Danny, I understand. Thanks again for saving the town. We really do appreciate you." I thank him. He stands up and dusts himself off. " Here, grab my hand." He instructed. I reluctantly listen and we began to float. " Woah, uh I don't know about this..." I look around worried. "C'mon Y/N, it'll be fun." He gave me a warm smile as he flew me back home...

That was the end of this chapter, just thought I would do something different this time instead of an episode. See ya in the next one! Buh bye! ♡♡♡