New Kid Prt.1

So there was someone who wanted another part of this, and I'm bored and have no friends, so I decided to fulfill the request.

***

Since the dance, I felt..different around Danny, and I felt as though he was acting differently toward me.

I didn't say anything, though. It would be no point.

Life was the same as normal, though it was hard to be around Danny. Like, you know when you have a friend and you suddenly have a crush on them, but don't wanna lose your relationship? Well, that's how I'm feeling.

Several times, I asked if I was alright, but I wouldn't spill. Imagine he didn't even like me like that.

" Y/n..are you okay? You seem really off.." Danny said. " I agree." Sam nodded. " Is it something live related?" Tucker smirked. " No, of course not." I waved them off. " In order for that to happen, some kind of handsome, blonde boy with a perfect smile would have to join our school, and there's no way that's happening."

I looked at the three, their mouths gapping wide and pointing behind me. " What is it-" I turned around to see the boy whom I perfectly described.

" Hey, I'm new here. The name's Richardo William Lewis Wonka the 15th, but you can call me Richy."

***

" So yeah, that's basically our whole school..!" I said to Richie. His voice was deep and British.

" Out of everyone in the school, why did you have to ask us?" Danny rolled his eyes. I elbowed him in the stomach and gave him a look. " Well, I didn't ask you guys, " Riche pointed to the three of them. " I only asked Y/n. You guys just followed along like sick puppies. " He smiled.

Richie's incaptavating smile was so...incaptavating..

" Well, thank you, Y/n. Maybe you could even show me around town later today-

"ACTUALLY.." Danny stepped between us. "..Y/n and I..Y/n and me..? Uh..The two of us have plans together tonight!" He stood defensively. " Well then, I hope you guys won't mind if I tagged along. " Richie suggested. I nodded, but Danny shook his head.

It wasn't like we planned a date or anything. It was just a movie marathon, nothing serious. What was the big deal?

***

That night, Richie, Danny, and I were at Danny's in his room. I was sitting in the middle of the two, holding the popcorn.

" This movie actually sucks. Why is the girl going with the new guy and not the one who obviously likes her?" Danny snarled, pointing at the TV, then back at me for my opinion.

" Well- " I started to speak, but Richie interrupted. " It's a hard knock life, brother. Survival of the fittest, ya'know. She obviously picked the new guy for a reason; He's better. " He raised his voice.

" No..the girl just didn't know what she wanted, and the new guy is just being a home wrecker! " Danny yelled.

Both of them continued to argue about the characters until I'd had enough. " That's enough, guys! This is a fictional movie about vampires and werewolves. You guys don't need to fight!" I stood up, walking to the kitchen.

Mrs. Fenton was down there with Jass. They were both playing UNO. " Oohh, Y/n, wanna join us? We're starting a new round.!" Mrs. Fenton asked. I nodded, not even interested in finishing the movie anymore.

***

I hope you enjoyed, this took like 30 minutes just to right this part so..yeah. I'll make a new one soon.