~ride in the forest~

"Y/n honey wake up" you heard as you slowly started to wake up from your deep sleep. You opened your eyes to see Sabina sitting at the edge of your bed with her hand on your shoulder, you groaned and sat up slowly, holding your forehead "god..." you had a beaming headache the minute you opened your eyes. "Are you alright? Did you drink too much at the festival yesterday?" You nodded "I guess I did.." you said while looking at her, she gave you a disapproving look "don't worry, i'm still going to go out today, I have to Give some things to Mrs Miller" you said as you got out of bed, stretching your legs and arms. She slowly got up, putting a hand on her stomach "oh that's nice, tell her I said hi" Sabina said, smiling as she gave you a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

You glanced at yourself in the mirror, luckily you didn't look too bad, you kissed your mothers gold necklace that was on your neck "good morning mama" you sadly whispered as you walked outside your room. Your siblings weren't in the tent, they must've already left, you washed your face and mouth, you weren't going to eat anything since you knew Mrs Miller would feed you until you felt as if you could explode. You walked back inside and got dressed into your clothes, brushed your hair and put it into two long plaits/braids since your hair didn't look so good at the moment. You wrapped the same type of scarf on your head that you wore yesterday but in dark blue, pulling your front hair pieces out, you put on your shiny gold earrings and your many necklaces, some beaded some made of string, along with your gold jingling anklets and bangles. After patting down your long skirt you were ready to leave, you grabbed the box that had the gifts for Mrs Miller, She was a kind older woman and beloved by many gypsies, including you, we were always welcome in her home and she was always kind to you and for years she's always stood up for the gypsies.

You had knitted a couple blankets and shawls for her, she always loved your knitted shawls so you thought it was a good idea to make some for her. Smiling, You grabbed your shoulder bag and put a book inside, along with some coins and an apple, you walked out of the tent and started to make your way to the entrance. As you were walking you were stopped by some friends, the two goats that you had a nap with when you were younger, you visited them often with snacks and treats. They bleated and jumped around as you took turns giving them some love, they head butted your leg softly, wanting you to play with them. You kneeled down, putting your box down and scratching their heads. "I'm sorry my friends but I must go, I have to give Mrs Miller some gifts, I'll be back soon dont worry." They bleated as you picked up your box and walked away, you saw those mean girls that Florica was friends with, they looked like they were gossiping, again, Florica wasn't with them though.

You just kept walking until you made it to the entrance. You walked up the stairs and into the sewers, avoiding the sewage and walking up the other stairs and out of the grave. You lifted the stone and climbed out, quickly putting it back and rushing out of the grave yard. You started to walk into the streets, the loud, angelic cathedral bells caught your ears, the loud sound traveled far. You could smell the fresh Soufflés being baked by the baker, and you're could see people studying the fruit at the market. You smiled to yourself as you kept walking, trying to get to the bridge that led to the countryside of Paris, where Mrs Miller lived in her house next to a windmill, and close by was her farm. You kept walking, the bridge wasn't too far now, suddenly, you felt the cold stone road beneath your bare feet. You finally made it to the bridge, you crossed it quickly and followed the stone path to Mrs Miller's house, a smile pulling on your lips when you saw her windmill and heard the sound of her farm animals from a distance. You ran over to her house and knocked gently on her door, she opened it and her face lit up when she saw you "y/n my dear! what a lovely surprise!" She said as she held your head down gently and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

You chuckled as she took your arm and led you inside "have you had anything to eat my dear?" She said as you sat down at the dining table "no I haven't actually-" she gasped "my goodness! And it's 8:20! My dear if you want to be strong and healthy you must eat, let me make you something!" You chuckled "dont stress Mrs Miller, i won't die" you said as she started to crack an egg in a pan "we can not be so sure my dear" she said as she started to make you some eggs.