~feast of fools~

~Timeskip 6 years ~
It was January 6th, the day that everyone in Paris was looking forward to all year. The day of the Feast of Fools, and this year was going to be more exciting for you, every year since you were 13 there was a lady that would dance at the Feast of Fools but to be honest, nobody really liked her dancing.
But this year was your chance, your chance to show yourself properly out there, besides dancing like your mother with a tambourine on the street, you were ready.

6 years have passed since your mothers unfortunate death, a lot has changed, you are now 19, your brother is 22 and he was well known in the court of miracles, he always helped around and it was funny watching girls go crazy over him. They basically all loved him, It was a fun thing to watch, but you didn't blame them for falling head over heels for him, since besides from having, supposingly your fathers "handsome" looks, he was also as kind hearted as your mother he had dark brown hair that went down to his neck, he had your mothers light eyes and brown skin. Your sister was 18 and well, she's changed, but not exactly for the better. You used to be close but after your mothers death, she's changed, she's become distant and she had an attitude most of the time, which wasn't very pleasant, she had mid length black hair and brown skin, dark eyes, and she was a bit shorter than you.

You didn't appreciate her attitude most times but you assumed she was heavily affected by your mothers death. As you grew older you definitely showed a mix of your mother and father, though you've never seen him, you could tell some of your features definitely weren't your mothers. But you were known as the beautiful girl in the court of miracles, and in the town, as much as most of the people would hate to admit it you commonly saw men and women looking at you in awe as you walked the streets. You didn't mind the attention, you got quite a bit of it but you didn't let it ruin your character. You were still as humble as ever, not a bastard...like other girls in the court of miracles.

A group of girls that would sit together on some stone and judge everyone from above, your sister was in that group, you talked to her about it but she just pushed you away, literally.
After your mothers death, Sabina, who was taking care of you and your siblings for the past 6 years has given you all one thing from your mother after she passed, for your sister Florica it was a gold headpiece that she wore occasionally, for Onas it was a small gold earring, that he wore on one of his ears, and for you it was a gold necklace, small but beautiful, it had a diamond shaped charm that was made of gold, but no diamond, but that didn't stop you from wearing it since and never EVER taking it off.
As for Sabina, she was the best, she did everything and anything she could to make you all more comfortable, she raised you all well for the past 6 years. She moved into your expanded tent, and luckily, you all had small beds now instead of sleeping bags. She missed your mother every day, and it made her happy to see so much of her in all of you, and especially you, she always looked into your eyes, since they were identical to your mothers.

Sabina was about 29 weeks pregnant, unfortunately her husband passed away a year after your mother did, after he got her pregnant. You and Onas did everything to help her out with the grief and comfort her in any way possible, but Florica didn't, she was still mourning over your mother. You obviously didn't like how cold she was being but you still understood her feelings.

Now, you were getting yourself ready for the festival, Mr Trouillefou and others, including your brother were preparing as well. They were in town putting up stands and the stage and the minister's chair, sir Frollo didn't like the Feast of Fools but he couldn't just discontinue the festival, since it's a tradition that's been here for years and years, the only joy that anyone could get out of the year, The best way to start the year if you ask me.
You were studying your face in the mirror, making sure there are no blemishes or unexpected pimples. Your hair was in two tight plaits/braids, so your hair would be (curly/wavy) when you took them out, but you did normally have your hair in two plaits/braids since it was a simple and easy way to keep your long hair out of your way.
As you were looking at yourself, you heard your sister snickering at you, you sighed and looked at her through the mirror "what do you want, Florica?" You sighed, her half-smile dropped as you spoke, her face returned to its usual, annoyed look. "It's just pathetic to see you study yourself so intently in the mirror, everyone already loves you so why do you even bother" she groaned, you shook your head and sighed "stop talking like that, it's not my fault people feel that way about me" she gave you a judgy look "yeah yeah whatever" she said looking away.