ch. 19 'teddy bear'

I'm a little rushed with this chapter.. so if it's short or anything..I apologize in advance.

*not edited*

Song of the day: Criminal- Britney Spears (yesh I went there :D)

Vote comment follow and all that good shit...I love it!

<3 Stephi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jay's POV

 I woke up alone in my house. To be honest I'm not surprised after the shit I did yesterday. Yeah she seemed to have forgiven me while at the club, but once the alcohol induced mood wore off she asked Mark, the sober one, to drive her home. I regreted what I did, it's not like I wanted the slut, she was just there with the goods, so I did what I alway's did.

Sure I shouldn't of snorted the blow off her boobs, but I'm a man and old habits die hard. Sue me. Sadi knew coming into this shit who I was. Yes I have changed, I don't take random whores to my bed every night and I don't get high or drunk every night either. I have changed indeed. Being with her I don't feel the need to get high or just drink until I black out, but I made a slip last night. It happens and I just hope that she will understand that. 

I took my phone off my nightstand and called her. I wanted to hear her voice and maybe see how pissed she was at me. It rang and rang and went to voicemail. Shit. I hope she is still asleep and not ignoring me. I called Mark next to make sure she made it home safe. I know she did becuase Mark knew what would happen if anything happened to her. Not just from me, but from the boss as well.

He picked up on the first ring. "Hello?" He said. "Hey man, she made it home alright?" I asked and he grunted. "You know me man, I wouldn't let shit happen to her, but bro, she is pissed." I sighed. I knew this was going to happen. She came out of that bathroom a lot faster then I thought. Not that I was trying to sneak the fact that I did some blow, but I just didn't want her to see it with her own eyes. "Shit, man what the fuck am I going to do?" I asked, while I ran my hand threw my bed ridded hair. "I don't know, but you better do something big. I had a feeling she was going to catch you doin that shit. I know you love that girl, but you showed her that you don't respect her as your girl." He stated. He was always the voice of reason and I respected that. I'm not used to this relationship shit and I'm glad I had him to go too.

"Ugh, alright I'm going to go to her house with some flowers and chocolate or some shit. Girls dig that right?" He laughed on the other end and I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah bro, and don't forget a big stuffed teddy bear to go with it." Huh, a teddy bear? "Alright.... I'm gunna get ready thanks man, I'll see you at the warehouse later." We said our goodbye's and I went to get ready to loose my ego. This is gunna be rough.

------

I pulled up to her house with a bag of shit to give her, hoping she will forgive me. I walked out and rang the door bell. No one came for the first five minutes, but I did see the curtain move in the living room. I guess she doesn't want to answer the door. "Kitten, I know your in there I seen the curtain move...please let me in?" I groveled. Yes I the gang leading bad boy was groveling at a chick's front door.

The door opened a crack and seen her beautiful face. "What do you want Jay? There are no sluts here with cocaine on their boobs." She said as she opened the door wider and folded her arms across her chest. I seen her clevage become more prominent in her white tank and licked my lips, staring. I mentally shook my head. Get your thoughts out of the gutter Jay, your not here to put your hand in the cookie jar.