Epilogue

A/N at the bottom

20 years later...

I sat there reminicing about how things couldn't of been better in my life. Jay and I were very much still together and happily in love and also..married. He took the plunge and actually asked me. Of course being who he is, it wasn't the average get down on one knee after a romantic night out, kind of proposal.

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was championship week at The Ring and the reaper was winning everything and was the defending champ. I was alway's so proud of him everytime he knocked out his opponent. It was the last fight and whoever won, was titled the champion for the rest of the year.

Jay won. Everyone was present as well, all of the guy's and their girlfriends as well as my father and mother. When the announcer came into the ring Jay stole his mic and looked directly at me. He was a bloody and sweaty mess, but that didn't stop him in any way.

What he said was short and sweet and made my heart beat twice as fast. "Sadi, I love you more then anything in this world, be my wife." It wasn't a question, it was a typical Jay command and I laughed. He ran out of the cage and up to me, took my left hand, and slide the ring right on my finger. He didn't even wait for an answer.

But that didn't matter, he knew damn well it was going to me a yes. Everyone applauded and cheered for us. It was one of the best nights of my life.

We got married shortly after I graduated from college. Yes I did indeed go to college and I became a guidance counsler. I just wanted to make an impact on people's lives and what better way then to be a counsler.

Jay didn't end up taking over the gang, well he was more of a co-owner I guess you could say. Nick was the main one who was in control. Jay was there just in case anything was ever needed and I was happy with that. 

Instead of the gang, Jay was now the owner of The Ring and the bar that was above it. The owner was like a father to Jay and left him everything. He wasn't the best at running the joint at first, but he quickly got the hang of it with my father's help.

Right after we got married, I became pregnant with twins. Jay was elated with the news. He boasted about how his swimmers were so powerful they made two babies instead of one. He was so proud of himself and I still roll my eyes when he gloats about it.

We had a boy and a girl, who were now 16 years old. Jay and I got into alot of arguments about naming them, but eventually he won becuase with double the hormones running through me, I just didn't care to fight with him about it.

Olivia and Dominic were our pride and joy. Everyone adored them and spoiled them endlessly, to this day. My father even bought them their first car on their 16th birthday. I was not happy about that becuase it meant that they were indeed growing up and living thei frown up lives.

Jay was also extemely protective with Olivia. The poor girl would never get a boyfriend if it was up to him. With Dominic, he was much more relaxed. He taught them both how to fight and protect themselves and how to stay clear of trouble. He was an expert after all.

I was interrupted of my thoughts of everything, when a pair of strong warm arms wrapped around me. "Hi kitten." Jay said as he placed a soft kiss on my neck. I chuckled. "Don't even think about it bad boy, the kids will be home any minute." He snorted.

"Like they don't know how they came along, besides your loud. They know what goes on behind closed doors." He winked and me and I slapped his shoulder. "Shut up! It's not my fault your insatiable and it's not always behind a closed door baby." I said in a seductive voice and I could see his eye's darken with lust.

After 20 plus years, we still can't seem to get enough of each other and I loved it. He was about to kiss me when the front door opened and in came our lovely children.

"I don't give a shit, he hurt you and I'm gunna kick his ass!." Dominic yelled. "Jesus Dom I can take care of my frigin self!" Olivia yelled back. "Whatever do what the fuck you want, but don't come crying to me when your heart gets broken even more." Dominic said as he stormed up the stairs.

"Well then.." Jay chuckled and I smiled a bit. I loved how protective Dom was over his sister. It was both a blessing and a curse. "Alright, you go talk to him or do whatever it is that you two do to bond and I'll go talk to her." I said and made my way to Olivia.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat down next to her on the couch. She shrugged. "Men happened." I chuckled. "Go on." I coaxed her and she let out a deep sigh.

"You know that guy that I've been dating? Well there are rumors going around that he slept with one of my girl friends and I brought it up to him and he said that he did sleep with her and blew it off like it was nothing. He said that we were never technically a couple so he could go do what he wanted." She rambled and I frowned.

"Well sweety if he is going to be an ass like that then your better off. You have to show him it doesn't bother you and move on. Flirt or go out with someone else." I explained and she nodded. "Yeah I guess, but it's going to bother me so much when I see him with someone else."

I nodded in understanding. "I know sweety, but your strong, you can handle anything that comes at you. Prove to him that he isn't the shit he thinks he is." She sighed agian and looked out the window. Dominic and Jay were outside throwing around a football and talking.

"Dom wants to beat him up for what he did, but I told him not to because he is going to make it worse." I laughed and shrugged. "He is going to do what he thinks is right. He is your brother, your twin. It's like his job and you just have to roll with it." I explained.

"Mom how did you find someone as good as dad? You two are like the perfect happy couple...I want that." She said sadly. I looked out at my husband, then back to her and smiled. "Well baby girl, you gotta love a bad boy."

**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**

That's it! I want to say thank you to everyone who read, voted, and commented on this story, I appreciate it more then you know!!

On another note, I HAVE made a spin-off with their daughter Olivia, It is called Once Upon A Bad Boy, go check it out if you wish!