ch. 7 '4play. Kinky.'

I'm in a bad mood so im gunna write another chapter for yall...so comment vote and all that good shit

*not edited* 

song of the day: Raise Hell- (hed) pe 

<3stephi 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

His house definatly didn't change since the last time I was here. Empty beer bottles were scattered all around the kitchen and living room, as were full ashtrays. Ugh...what a total bachlor pad.

"Jesus Jay...do you ever clean this place?" I asked him in disgust. He looked at me innocently. "Baby this place is clean." He said as he headed upstairs to I assume was his room, so I followed.

"Clean my ass, it smells like a fuckin' brewery in this place..." I mumbled under my breath, but he apparently heard me and chuckled. " So why don't you put on a sexy french maids uniform and clean it for me...and then we can make it dirty again." He winking and I scoffed.

"In your dreams Jay, I may of had a moment of weakness earlier, but that shit won't happen again." Now he fully busted out in laughter, I just rolled my eyes and enetered his room after him. Surprisingly it was clean. I was slightly shocked. The walls were a dark blue and he had a full size bed, but no headboard. Wooden dresser and night stand and of course we can't forget the half naked girl poster's. Typical guy.

"Kitten if I wanted to have sex with you right now, I would have you and you would comply. No questions asked. I'm just taking my time, I like getting you hot and bothered and I'll take you when you beg for it." He stated as he walked into his closet.

He came out with a black leather mini skirt and a blood red corset looking top. What the hell? "Wearing girl clothes now Jay? What would your crew say?" I gasped in mock horror and he threw the clothing at me.

"Funny... those are your's kitten so I suggest you get them on now." I looked at them closely and believe it or not they were in my size and I'll admit they were hot looking. I nodded at him and went to where the bathroom was.

I changed into the clothes and I looked at myself in the full size mirror behind the bathroom door. I looked hot, slightly slutty, but I think that was the whole point of this outfit. If only I had shoes becuase my flip flops would't work with this outfit.

I walked back into his room and stood there stunned. He was shirtless and just in a pair of dark jeand that hung low on his hips. His 6 pack was something to drool over, but the 'v' shape on his hips was so damn hot. He had two guns tattooed on his hips that dipped under his jeans and multiple other tattooes on his biceps and chest. I wanted nothing more then to lick at them all at that moment.

"Your drooling kitten..." I was not! "Whatever...I've seen better." I said and my voice was slightly husky and I lied. I haven't seen better.. he definatly worked on his body and it paid off. He walked up to me and smirked.

"Oh yeah? Who?" He asked while he grabbed my hand and slowly ran it down his chest the his abdominal area. I gulped.