ch. 21 'we got em'

I decided to do a section in Ash's POV...something different...that way you can see why she is involved and all that jazz

Son of the day: Your Betrayal-Bullet For My Valentine

Vote comment and all that shit!

<3 Stephi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Jay's POV

"It's been a couple fucking day's and we still have no information on where they are keeping her!" I shouted at everyone. Sadi's dad was getting more pissed off, but not losing hope. I was thankful for that. He said we would continue searching for her, no matter what condition she was in. Dead or alive. I gulped when he said that. I didn't want anything to happen to my girl.

I know she is strong, but some of the strongest people eventually fall or break. I was worried for her. "You need to calm down Jay, you getting worked up like this is not going to hekp us find her." Drake said trying to relax me. It wasn't working. He knew what I felt for that girl. She was basically my god damn life now. I needed her with me. I felt broken without her by my side. I bet those fuckers counted on that happening too.

We were all sitting in our warehouse deciding out next move. The safe house that we crashed that all their members hung out in was a bust. Not one person seemed to have info, well if they did they weren't talking, no matter how much my gun tried to convince them otherwise. They were all killed and we finished by bombing the place. It was war after all.

Just then my phone chimed and I went to look at it. The number was blocked, but it was a picture message. What the fuck? I opened it curious to see what it was. Once it downloaded I looked at the picture studying it and got pissed off to the point where I was about the break the phone. 

It was a picture of Sadi. Bleeding, briused, and cut up, tied to a chair in what looked to be a dungeon or something. I showed the guy's and everyone was getting worked up. I walked to the office to talk to the boss and show him. He would not be pleased. "Boss look what just got sent." I handed him the phone with the pic showing. "Those mother fuckers. How dare they do this to my daughter!" He roared. He grabbed the phone and lifted his arm to what I assume, smash the phone when Trevor ran in and screamed for him to stop.

Boss did and we both turned to look at him in question. He seemed to notice our confused looks and started to explain. "I can try and see where that message was sent from. It might not be where she is, but it might be the best lead we have." I stated, walking to grab the phone. Boss just nodded. "Get to work on it Trevor, and fast. She doesn't look good." He nodded and dashed out to his computer.

-------

I decided to work off my anger and stress in the gym with the punching bag, waiting to see if Trev could get the info we needed. Thank god for having a computer hacker in our crew. I best those shit heads never thought of that. I just kept hoping that she was okay. She looked like she has been through hell and back in that pic, but the good thing was she was still alive.

I trained that girl well and I knew she was tough and could pull threw this. I continued raining punches on the bad when Nick burst through the door. "We got em." He simply stated and left. I ran out after him to see everyone gathered around Trev and his massive computer. 

"What do you got?" I asked. "I tracked the message and found the number. I then searched that number to find the location. It was still our area code so its local. It took some work but I hacked into the phone by the IP addess that the phone uses and got a GPS signal from it. I have the location of where this person is." He swung the computer screen in my direction to look at the map. The red dot was in an industrial area like ours but on the other side of town.