1

Hi.My names Ann.Im 23 years old.Me and some of my best friends came to beautiful Los Angeles for one of my favorite bands concerts,Maroon 5. "This stupid hotel TV doesn't have any channels!Hey can we go to bæ's house?" Red says.Her meaning 'Bæ' is meaning her favorite singer who lives in L.A who she got lucky and found out his address.We call her Red because of her hair"Bruh....Who ate all my chips?" Jannet says."Oops."Trish says.I look at the clock."You guys need to get ready."I say."Oh yeh look who's talking." Trish says."What?"I say back."She means because your sitting on ya lazy butt watching nothing on TV."Jannet says."Well...."I say trying to think of an excuse."Im older."I say.Jannets a year younger then me,22.And Red and Trish Are both 20,Red's just a couple of months older than Trish"So!" Trish says."🎶Dont believe me just watch!🎶" Red yells and starts dancing."There she goes again."Trish says.Red sticks her tongue out at her and walks in the bathroom.When she comes out she's wearing a red,cocktail dress and red heels."Cute,let me curl your hair!" Jannet says.We all get ready.By the time we leave,Im wearing a blue short dress,Jannets wearing a yellow tight dress with hear Strawberry-Blonde hair up on her head,Tris is in a white strapless dress ,and Reds hair is done being curled.We walk out the door and into the lobby of the hotel.One guy whistles at,somebody.I don't know which one he was whistling at.Probably me.We get in my car and head to the Coliseum.
-------------------------------
When we pull up and find a parking place,we all pile out of the car.Theres a huge poster hanging on the side of the coliseum."May I have your tickets please?"the women at the counter asks."we all hand her our tickets."Thank you.Please follow Steve to your seats."she says pointing to a man in a red polo shirt and black pants.He had a name tag on that said 'Steve'.We follow him to the fifth row and set down.There isn't that many people here yet."What time is it?" Red asks."7:28" Jannet says. "32 minutes." Trish says. In the right corner there's a medium sized booth with T-shirts,Bags,different kinds of merchandise."Lets go look!" Red says pulling my hand."Why so high?" She asks."Well,you can't exactly find some of this stuff in stores."I say.I buy a shirt for $20 and Red just gets a bracelet for $5.By the time we get back,people are filling the Coliseum very quickly. A few minutes later,Steve steps on stage."Hi.Maroon 5 would like to thank all fans for coming tonight.Before the show starts,please put your phones on silent.Video's and pictures are allowed.Thank you."he says and walks off stage.By now,it's full.Minutes later we hear music start playing and the curtains open up."Hey everybody! Thank you for coming! Lets get started! We're gonna have some fun tonight!" Adam says and people start yelling.Mostly girls."🎶Just shoot for the stars! If it feels right,then aim for my heart! If you feel like it take me away,and make it ok,I swear ill behave🎶." He starts singing moves like jagger.
Applauses and screaming fills the coliseum when he's done.Next he sings sugar.Then maps.Then he starts singing animals. Then it happens. "🎶Hunt you down eat you alive just like animals,animals,like animals....🎶"A flicker of the lights then,darkness.Everyone stops clapping,Screaming or singing.The band members walk off the stage.Probably going to see what happened.Im sure they have generators here,maybe someone's getting them started.It's kind of....what's the word? Freaky,Scary? What could make the lights in a giant stadium go off? Not just a fuse blew.One fuse or even two fuses blowing couldn't take out all the electricity in a stadium!Its so quiet we can here the wind blowing outside.Red looks at me,her eyes big.Im about to ask what's wrong,until it hits me.Hundreds of people talking,and a big thick steel building,and we can hear the wind?"Red,it's impossible,the forecast was clear."I say. "Ann,it doesn't have to be stormy for one to form."she says.Then the lights flicker back on.Generators are running.Then Steve walks up to the microphone.Everything's ok.Everything's ok.I say in my mind."Ok everyone.Please stay calm.I need you all to calmly walk to the elevators and go down to the shelter.It appears a tornado has formed and is heading straight for us." Then,Chaos.Screams,people running,pushing."Come on."I say.We head to the elevators.Its about three minutes before we can get on one.about ten people are on it,panicking.It starts going down.We stop,wait for the doors to open,but they don't.The lights go off again."No.No no no no!" Trish says."Oh my gosh.We're going to die! We're all going to die!"someone says.Everyone starts pounding on the door yelling "Help!" Everyone's panicking,I'm panicking.What do we do? Is someone going to save us? "🎶Her eyes her eyes make the stars look like their not shining.🎶"I hear someone start singing.Its Red."🎶Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying,she's so beautiful,and I tell her everyday.🎶"She's trying to calm everyone down I realize,and it's working.The elevator begins to move again and slowly opens its doors,then the lights go back off.We go through a door with "Shelter" on it.No one else is here.We hear a loud roaring sound.So that's what it sounds like?Am I going to die?What better place then with my friends."Get in the shelter."I say to everyone still on the elevator."Not safe."one man says."Are you crazy? It's the safest place in the building!" Red yells."No."he says."Your going to die!" Trish says."We'll see."he says.Me and my three friends go inside....and lock the door.The roaring gets louder.The shelter is dark,but Jannet finds a flashlight in a box.We all sit down on a bench.We hear a loud "Bang" against the wall outside.Then a crack.And it's here.