I didn't mean to

No POV

They fused into Stev/n once more and went to tell Connie the great news. Unfortunately, Connie reacted in the worst way possible. "WHAT?!" She shouted, causing everyone to stop talking, and instead, look at them. She composed herself and shouted a "CONGRAGULATIONS!" everyone continued what they were doing.

Stev/n knew that Connie was upset, so she unfused, and Y/n said she would got talk to Garnet, Amythyst, and Pearl. "Steven!" Connie stated, "I thought you loved me." Steven shook, "I do. You rejected me. I'm sorry Connie." he walked away stiffly.

(A/n: I really don't want to make Connie a bad person, but I still want her to be upset.)

Steven stumbled over to Y/n. "She didn't take it well." He said, putting his head on your shoulder (You were about the same height) and whimpering. "Sorry to hear that, Steven." she smiled. The gems fan-girled over how cute they were together.

Steven and Y/n honestly didn't mind. They had missed each other's touch. 

Y/n moved into the temple, sleeping on the couch.
Everything was good, until Steven and Y/n decided to move out.

Steven gave his old room to Greg, and they moved.
Everything was fine, and they soon came back to get married.
Even Connie was there.

They all lived 
'Happily ever after'

For now...