Calling Y/n, and the alternate reality fight

Your POV

Steven had been calling you non-stop. 

'What does he want now?' you thought, 'I'm useless, and I have to rely on him to make me happy.' this thought prosses had came when you realized that Steven was the only thing that made you smile. The only thing you drew. You had stopped drawing all together for that reason.

She texted him:

You: The whole reason I live in the forest is to be AWAY from people, not get closer to them!

Steven: Please. I just want to mend our relationship. What happened?

You: What happened? YOU happened!

Steven: Your speaking in riddles.

You: You had to go and die on me, then you had to come back to life, I thought you were at peace.

Steven: Wait. 

Steven: You wanted me dead?

You: No!

You: I wanted you to be happier, and one way is being dead. It's better than dealing with baggage and trauma forever.

Steven: Then why aren't you dead?

You: I can't die. I'm cursed. 

Steven: You know what? 

You: What?

Steven: Call.

You answered a facetime call from Steven.

"Listen-" He starts, but you knew where this was going. You muted your phone.
You couldn't help but to laugh a little, did he really think she would listen to him?
Guess so.

She unmuted as he said, "Got it?"

She laughed, "NOPE!" he looked at her (they were face call) and eyerolled.
"I really didn't! I had my phone muted earlier!" She 'explained'. Steven sighed, "Oh well, I guess you'll never know what I said." Y/n went off the rails at that. "Wait- NonOnOnOnONO-" he exited the call.

You called him. Steven was shocked. 'She really wants to know, doesn't she?' He thought gratefully, now he gets to spend more time with you.

"Come meet me at Larz's bakery, maybe then I'll tell you." he said, and cut the feed once more.

When he got there, he was surprised to see you there early.
You saw him. Then, you strangled him.

You had your fists on his shirt, and you were holding him up in mid-air with only one hand.    "Wh-" Steven started, but you shook him causing it to come out like:

Steven: WhWHWHATaJHWWHAKJhakGJA-

Then you set him down.

"TELL. ME. STEVEN." you growled, and Steven laughed, "It wasn't anything bad."

You relaxed slightly; Steven noticed this. 'Did she really think I would say anything bad?' he wondered. "I want you to spend the day with me." He spoke, "Maybe we can ask each other questions." you shrugged; it seemed like a good idea.

"Okay." Steven was satisfied with her answer, and he dragged you to Larz's shop. "Okay- what do you want?" he asked, and you reluctantly pointed to a 'together breakfast' Steven giggled. He had been the maker of it indeed, but once he told Larz, the pink teen had decided to make them in his shop.

"Remember the last together breakfast?" Steven laughed, "It tried to kill us." you laughed along quietly. Man, you were scaring Steven today... He hadn't seen you show affection to anything near him since the incident.